mylot really takes my attention away!

@aciddrop (798)
b4 joining mylot,i have had blogs on msn space and been active on myspace.but recently the times i drop by those two places has been obviously reduced.i feel especially shameful for deserting msn space.it used to be the place i interact with my friends through writing blogs frequently.but now i am just whole-hearted to mylot.why it is so addictive:) maybe i should copy my discussions here onto the other place.
Yes, you can dear. There are your own. And maybe some of your friends will join mylot too. That would be really fun. I must say for me, mylot takes my attention especially from the tv. I used to sit there, watching and snacking. But now I'm to into mylot. I don't watch much tv now. And I'm also trying to balance my time for my daughter and house chores. Happy posting!! (^^,)
@aciddrop (798)
i've sent some invitations to my friends but it seems that nobody is interested.shame!
If you feel that is is relevant, why not? After all, you wrote it and you have the right to put it at more than one place. I would say, milk it for all it is worth. :P
@aciddrop (798)
thanx i'll take up my blog again:)