have you ever cheat on your love??

i donno why i have done this.but few years down the line i had just another affair goin simultaneously...i donno the regret will always with me...though my love has forgive me but still i can't get myself out of it...what should i do??
@bcote212 (1113)
Infidelity unforunately is something that does eventually happen in most relationships. it is important that you realize that it was wrong, and it is also important that you move on. If your partner has found it in their heart to forgive you, then you have got to learn to forgive yourself. Just remember how you feel now so that this is not something that will happen again. i have cheated on my parter in the past, and he has forgiven me. i know that I love the man, and that I will forever, and it means so much to me that he gave me another change. Just be thankfull of what you have, and make sure that you do not do it again.
yeah same is the case with me too...but the feelf regret is tsill with me..i m committed not to make those mistakes again..
@lornalhai (148)
I am glad to see you that you have realized it. It showed me that you are a kind person, not a hateful person. We often made some mistakes when we are young because that we have no more experience and knowledge. We can not chastise ourself for even because of the bypast mistake, so pls forgive youself and have a new start.
Yes, maybe a lot of us have be cheated or cheat other, but sometimes I don’t think cheating is a always a bad thing for who be cheated, we cheating just for not let other feel uncomforable or sad, for example, ever, I lost my job , it is a very serious thing to family, my wife and child will be very sad fot this, so I give them a lia, and quick find another job, them I tell them the truth. But sometimes liar is for do bad thing,for money, foe other benefit of themselves. That is bad. Generally speaking, we should sort them into two parts, Am I right?
@martinha (631)
• Portugal
If you don't know why you did, you should know. We don't cheat people because we like to do it. There has to be a reason for it and if you don't know the reason it may happen again. I think you should think about it, see why you did it and thank her for forgiving you, because cheating is really stupid, even more if you love the person you are cheating.
It is good that you realize it is wrong to cheat. But you can't let the guilt consume you now that you've both moved on and you're never going to do it again... are you? You are a good person, I believe, because people who do bad things and feel bad about it afterwards at least learned a lesson, and are trying to become better people because of it.