What is your definition of being in love

@lenapoo (674)
I think that being in love means that you are totally connected with this person and that your souls agree with each other. I think being in love has its ups and downs but also I believe that it takes two to make it worth your while. Its like being under a spell
@towongfoo27 (2989)
Being in love requires that both the friend and the lover care for each other even during the not-so-great periods. If a person cares for his lover, but doesn't erase himself in the process via "you must love your lover more than yourself," hopefully a good balance can be found. In addition, many people only associate love by society's definition, yet that is often not the case in real life, so wake up! Love sometimes is sacrifice, pain, or even emotional hardship, instead of physical closeness. Don't confuse one for the other, because infatuation is only one phase. The real test of true love starts when the infatuation ends.