What do you do if one of your friend is stealing your stuff?

Australia
What would you do if one of your friends is stealing your stuff, like earing, book or any other stuff? When i'm 15 years old, on of my friend stole my new pants, she was so nice to me, offer to help me tidy up my stuff when we going out together. she is older than me, so i thought that i'm like a sister for her. I don't know about that until i went home and i couldn't find my pants, my mom got angry with me. when i asked her, she said i don't know about that.but my other friend told me that she always do that to her friends. Never seen her after that. So what would you do if your friend steal your stuff?
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I would going around them. I use to have a ex room mate that did that untill I confronted her. She actually took money out of my wallet and tryed to deny it. She tried to say that someone came in to my house and took it. It's funny how it had never happened before until she moved in.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I meant to say I would stop going around them in my first sentence I am sorry about that.
She so cruel on you. Good decision to confronted her. She took your money too? Bad bad girl.... Thank you for sharing your story.
@laiza14 (593)
she's your friend and you dont want to lose your friendship right? but it's a different way because she's already abusing you. Maybe you might want to talk with her heart to heart and tell her seriously that if she wants something from you, then you must ask a permission because stealing is not good. i hope this helps. :)
Thank you for your advice, but after that she never come to me or talk to me anymore, she avoids me.
It's really very shameful thing. And in grown up age one shouldnot do that. Specially books and clothes. You can live without accessaries but not without books and clothes. I would leave company of such friends. I really feel pity for such girls.
She likes other people clothes and or stuff, but she never stolen money. I don't know what is she thinking and why she stealing.
@Island_Geko (3760)
If I could I would setup cameras, but if that is not possible I would talk to my parents and they they could handle it. It has happened and my mom has had to step in for it was getting worse.
Are you going to send your video to the police? Yeah sometimes we can hadle a problem by my own, need our parents to handle it. But i can't tell my mom the truth because my friend is so nice with my parent. Poor me...
people who steal are not your friend.so iwould not be their friend any more. zero tolerance for stealing and lying.
Yup, she really hurt my heart. Just always hope the best for her. She is not my friend anymore.