Handsomeness - Physical features Vs Noble character.

Thiruvananthapuram, India
Handsomeness of a person lies not in physical features. A worthy life comprises worthy deeds. The nobility of life depends on noble character. Beauty is a nine days' wonder, fickle and transient. only truthful deeds and ideas are beautiful. A character of man is summed up by what he has done worthwhile and only such a person deserves to be called 'handsome'.
@weemam (13377)
I agree with you 100% , a person is first attracted by looks but when you get to know a person looks don't matter , I was lucky enough to met a good looking person 50 years ago , he turned out to be a lovely person and very loving and caring , The looks don't always last but the nature of the person does ( if you are lucky) and I was , xx
@weemam (13377)
I forgot to mention , I married him 45 years ago and he is still a lovely person in every way xx
@weemam (13377)
thank you so much for the best response It was really nice of you xx
@cheribam (448)
I see Beauty from within. What is beauty if people can't give you respect because of the harsh attitude and rudeness???
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Yeah, I suppose some people look at it that way. I think sometimes it wil be great to find a person with both qualities.
you are so correct i would prefer an intelegent person over a beautifull one any day who wants to live with an idiot?
@JessyBlue (536)
WOW! Now that was well said--I agree with your view. I myself think that what makes a man handsome to me, is that mans heart and willingness to give.