The mom next door

@kitkat1 (1227)
Well i told you about the boy next door in my previous discussion now for the mom. She really wants to be the mom that her son needs and she realizes she has a problem with alcohol. She has come to me for help. I am now helping her make her house a home and sharing with her how i do things with my kids. I dont really know what else to do right now do any of you have any suggestions how i can help this mom help herself before it is too late for her and her son.
@Gemmygirl1 (2870)
It's great to hear she's admitted to the problem & has asked for help but you cant do it all yourself - get her in to see a professional, if it helps you could take care of her son while she's at her meetings. That would be a big help to me if i was in that situation. I wish you well & i hope she can overcome her addiction & a better Mum for her son!