Cheer up my friends! mylot is reaching the one million th (1000000)discussion!

@oarnamav (2708)
Look at the serial number of the latest discussion which is about to reach the (one million) 1,000,000th number. My share in this is 520. Add your discussion at this moment! This is time for celebration in mylot and I think no forum has met this target in the internet field as yet. I am happy to see this pleasent day.
I am normally not a "money" topic person. This is not one, but I have a question about it. If this happens do they plan on uping the PPR (pay per response)? If not it is not big deal, I am just curious if they plan on "giving back to the community". Does anyone know this?
@easy888 (10405)
Yeah, we should be hapy about it ,I assume most of them are of very good quality, it is something we should proud of to be involved in the discussions, in other forum , the number of discussions may reach 100000 or so, and then they fold up and top any payment. Enjoy the discussions and we may reach 2 million in the coming few months.
@oarnamav (2708)
Your positive hope of tomorrow is really good. Yes we do make it to 2,000,000 soon. Thanks for the positive rsponse my dear!
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
Hi! Yes, off course the number is heading towards one million, so nice to learn that but I am not happy with my performance at all. I have not contributed in true sense. But you people have done great so far and deserve applause and congrats too. Thanks for discussion too. Good work!!
@sweetsue (759)
Congratulations to all of us! cheers!
@webeishere (36353)
This is a little exciting. Like being the one millionth customer at your local store. I haven't been posting a lot so I won't be the lucky millionth one. Maybe they should award this person something? Have a great day. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Wow, I can see the number. How do you find out what your share is! I think it's great that we've reached that many.