Which is better FOSSILS or CACTUS

India
May 19, 2007 1:54pm CST
recently fossils is at the top of their demand. But Catus have been successfully survived for a long ime in the bengali band world. Are cactus and fossils can be distinguised?? or one of they are best?? or both of them are best in their separate fields?? The choice is yours....................
5 responses
@jade1986 (563)
• India
12 Jun 07
I go with the rest of the guys...My liking is also fossils. I like fossils more than cactus because of presence of rupam in fossils and absence of pota in cactus...Had pota been there in cactus, it would have been very difficult for me to choose... I believe pota is the best rock singer in bengal..His voice has lot more versatility than rupam and cactus as a band was also very creative...Now the choice is much easier, i go for fossils...
1 person likes this
@Avinab (1)
• Kolkata, India
6 Jan 14
For me cactus is the best rock band from Kolkata because people can relate more easily with their music
• India
19 May 07
i think and sure fossile's is the bangla band in our country............. last 2 months ago they performed in our college's annual fest. also last yr cactus was porformod in our coolege........ but fossiles perfomed much more better.......... so there is no controducy about this..........
• India
30 May 07
yup there is almost a clamour and an eternal debate regarding the best rockers of kolkata................."FOSSILS" OR CACTUS" the answer i think lies within the bottomless abyss..........still if i were to judge who fits the best without thinking much i would vote my opinion to FOSSILS................WELL i have opined solely stressing over my likings............so just rock on MY FELLOW ROCKERS.....................n FOSSILS IS THE BEST........................................
@Ranesh (4)
• India
21 May 07
i think FOSSILS is much better than cactus as i have seen both of their performances and have seen that fossils have much more energy and spirit than what cactus has. they according to me even has good lead singer and guitarist. They are rocking man ..........really ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!