How to wear a clothes?

clother - shoe, bag and shirt
@laurika (4532)
United States
September 14, 2007 8:05pm CST
Do you have any rules how you wear your clothes?Does it have to match or you don't care. I think I care pretty mutch.I have to have at least matching shoes with my purse and sometimes belt.Also for exanple I wear a mini skirt I would not wear high heel or deep cleaveage.
2 people like this
7 responses
@meanangel (167)
• United States
18 Sep 07
I have to wear things that coordinate or I feel like a peacock. Everything is slightly understated so that I can dress up or down according to mood. Also I have to buy outfits that match because I am slightly color blind. I can tell you what most colors are but you start getting into shades and I am lost. I wish I had knees strong enough for heels but I have had damage done to my joints and while I can walk forever I have to have the support of a flat shoe to take the pressure off. I hope when I walk out the door I look put together. If I don't no one has said anything.
1 person likes this
@laurika (4532)
• United States
18 Sep 07
Oh I am sorry you cannot wear heal.I really like them so I know what you are missing.Taht's great you take care of what you are wearing even you are slightly color blind.I am sure, it is not easy.
• Hong Kong
15 Sep 07
Rule? *thinking* I think I don't have a rule basically for wearing clothes, but I would think before I mix the stuff together. It really depends what kind of feelings I want to give on that day. Sometimes I love dressing in a bit more rock and roll taste, and sometimes I want to be more classy and elegant. I guess my outfit has to really match with the "theme". And yes, the shoes have to go with the outfit nicely, otherwise, I think the whole thing would be ruined.
@laurika (4532)
• United States
16 Sep 07
It is nice to read that somebody is similar then me.
1 person likes this
@butterfly39 (3904)
• Philippines
15 Sep 07
Not actually rules but a color harmony that is nice to look at while wearing it...
1 person likes this
@laurika (4532)
• United States
15 Sep 07
You are right a color harmony make a lot.
1 person likes this
• Malaysia
15 Sep 07
I like to have color matching as well. The trouser, shirt, belt, socks and shoe. And it is important to have that way because clothes represent our personality and level of friendship. Not to say discriminating others, but to suit different level of people taht we going to meet.
1 person likes this
@theprogamer (10534)
• United States
7 Feb 08
I do dress more conservatively most times. Other times I do wear causal items. In terms of matching and color, I worry about the shirt, pants and socks naturally. The shoes are few and auto matching in my opinion. I try to wear close or related colors, and it does help some of my wardrobe has moderate color schemes so I don't have to worry about matching the pants as much. But then again, the pants themselves are typical colors usually black, dark, or more business/business casual oriented. What a surprise eh? *snicker*
@GhostCat (313)
• United States
7 Feb 08
I don't know that any nation has specific rules of dress, least not that I have heard of, but there do seem to be rules of dress in some social classes and in work situations at least in the United States. I personally try to dress according to where I am going or what I am doing. If I am off to participate in painting or some other dirty volunteer work I not going to use my best clothes, so then I wear my oldest eat up cloths there, but I always try to see they are clean and look good together in case I have to go out to lunch or something or some other store. As inn all cases I try to dress appropeate to where I am going and what I am going to do, but I always try to make sure my clothes look good and do not clash. I am not too trendy, but I do not want to stand out in a crowd by look bad.
@sherrir101 (3670)
• Malinta, Ohio
18 Sep 07
I really don't have any *rules* on wearing clothing. I just make sure everything is clean and fits well. I guess that I am boring. LOL