What is your opinion on trapping animals like rabbits,beavers,foxes etc.???

@peanutjar (5198)
Canada
October 7, 2007 8:10am CST
How do you feel about this kind of "hobby"or "sport"for easy money??
4 responses
• India
7 Oct 07
i think that anything that distress animaals is a bad thing. unless it is being done for their own good, like if they get a good pet owner or something. smiles, apple.
1 person likes this
@peanutjar (5198)
• Canada
7 Oct 07
Hi apple.You always have something nice to say,i like that.I agree with your response.Have a very nice time on here today and happy thoughts,peanut.:):)
• India
7 Oct 07
thanks peanutjar. as always, you made me smile. best wishes, apple.
1 person likes this
@MGjhaud (23171)
• Philippines
28 Oct 07
I don’t ever feel like trapping animals and kill them later on. It’s a bad job to have, I might not get some easy sleep thinking how many animals have I killed for the day. I mean I’m not much of an animal lover but I do respect most of them.
1 person likes this
@peanutjar (5198)
• Canada
28 Oct 07
I could not do something ike this,the guilt would overwhelm me. Peanutjar:)
@twoey68 (13627)
• United States
7 Oct 07
I've alsways thought it was horrible to hunt and trap. With all the animals already being slaughtered to fill our grocery stores there is really no reason to do it. I don't consider it a hobby or sport. I'm a huge animal lover so this really bothers me. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
1 person likes this
@peanutjar (5198)
• Canada
11 Oct 07
Hi twoey.I dont like this either and when i see it in some nature documentrys i just wan to cry and change th channel fast.I just cannot bare seeing it.Its awful.:(
@pyewacket (43903)
• United States
8 Oct 07
Well I think you can just guess what my reaction would be...trapping any animal is cruelty especially the methods of trapping...many animals that are trapped are trapped for days before the "big" mighty hunter comes back to see if any animals have been trapped...Those that die fast are the lucky ones, but most are trapped for days in agonizing pain, and many will chew off their own legs to become untrapped...wish they would outlaw the whole thing of trapping
1 person likes this
@peanutjar (5198)
• Canada
11 Oct 07
Hi pyewacket.I feel the same as you and wish it was banned from existance.Ive seen what they go through on a nature show on t.v.I had to change to channel and my daughter did not like seeing it.It hit me in the heart so much that i still think of it and its exactly what you said in your response that happens.:(