have you watced you changed my life?

Philippines
March 4, 2009 1:27am CST
Hiya all! Have you already watched "You Changed my LIfe"? "You Changed My Life" stars John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo. It is the sequel of the very successful movie, A Very Special Love, late last year that had the same actors. We also got to watch that last year. I am not very fond of Tagalog movies and this is probably the only Tagalog movie I have watched in the cinema for a very long time. But I am happy I did. The movie is fun and fresh, and Sarah is just her bubbly, crazy self. The John Lloyd-Sarah chemistry onscreen is impeccable. And John Lloyd is a real seasoned actor. I would not mind going to the theaters again this year if they have another sequel to this. Of if John Lloyd and Sarah would make another movie together. Anyway, I would definitely recommend this to those who like light-hearted romantic comedies. This is not baduy, unlike other Pinoy love flicks. No group singing here. Just plain life. Typical Filipino lifestyles of the rich and famous and the middle class. We went out laughing and with light hearts. So if you want these feelings, go watch "You Changed my Life." Will you watch this movie? Good day all and happy mylotting! :-)
3 responses
@carpenter5 (6782)
• United States
4 Mar 09
I have not seen it. I may have to see what I can do to find it! Sometimes things that you have there in the Philippines, we can't get here, but often times, we can so I will check it out the next time I'm in the movie store. Thanks for lettiing me know. I'm always on the look out for good movies for date night.
@knyn23 (71)
• Philippines
4 Mar 09
nope. but they say it's a really good movie.
• Philippines
4 Mar 09
I've watched it twice already. I love their first movie and I love their second movie more. Before watching it, in my opinion there's no Tagalog films that the part 2 is as beautiful as the part 1 but this movie proved me wrong. I now love the part 2 more than the part 1. I super love the characters and the story. The lines were realistic and the story has consistency. I really really love this film. I will definitely watch this over and over again.