how to live life to the fullest

@willy6 (498)
Jamaica
April 29, 2009 8:11pm CST
Life is short. So, live it to the fullest. Enjoy all that it has to offer. Live each day as if its your last. leave the past behing and do not anicipate the future. Be present to enjoy the moment. be adventurious, explore, live on the edge a little and embrace new challenges. Try something new every day. Experience the variety in life. Take the road less traveled. Record your accomplishment as well as your delights. Take time to reflect on what has been previously written. Be an inspiration to yourself and others. Love yourself, focus on your inner and outer beauty to see the same in others. Acceptable comes from within.
1 person likes this
13 responses
@mhethess (379)
• Philippines
1 May 09
Our Life is a gift from God. How we manage it is our great responsibility. Always remember that we are not here in this world if our creator does not creat us, we must always remember that we are nothing if He wants us to it enjoy longer or shorter it always defend on Him, but the only thing we can do is to live it to the fullest by living a Christ like life, always do His will, to live with harmony among His creation the people around you your immediate family/ especially your Spiritual family/ your neighbor/ your co-worker or even the people you don't know the street children, how you treat, respect and most of all love them. It is also important that you know your priority in life what really makes you happy? is it the fame you have, the amount of money you have or the eagerness in your heart to share what you have to everyone, this does not only mean that you give your alm to the less fortunate but the best thing is to share the Love of God to other people. When are you going to do this? Don't wait for the day that when you lost your youthfullness, your strength do it now. Live your life to the fullest LIVE LIKE HOW CHRIST LIVE.
@letmefa (25)
• China
30 Apr 09
I am very glad to see such sentences that like a song for me,now i am 31 ages old and have nothing with me and i am very troubled.Life is short as you say,i should enjoy all that it seems to have offer to me,and then keep a happy station and go on working hard.
@Shant23 (195)
30 Apr 09
What you have written is great advice and really good in therory but real live is not that simple. I try my best to enjoy myself everyday but unlss you are rich you end up working most your life just to get by. Im not saying money will make you happy but life is not as simple as what you have written above. As humans we have emotions which sometimes mean we are down and upset and therefore cant always live everyday like it is our last. That said i like your positive attitude and whenever possible i try and enjoy myself and laugh lots.
• Philippines
30 Apr 09
Do things that'll make you happy.never stop learning.do good to others.love and be loved.be an inspiration to others.make worthwhile friends.take responsible risks.pray and thank God for the blessings.
@arkasen (748)
• India
30 Apr 09
I think to enjoy life to the fullest you need to enjoy every bit of it. You need to enjoy the work you are doing. You need to love those people who love you and spent time with them. You should also keep some time for yourself and must do the thing that you want to do or love to do. In our life happy moments or moments of joy are limited so you need to utilize them properly and have to be happy. And when you are not happy with something then share your problem with your near and dear so that they can make you feel ok.
• China
30 Apr 09
i completely agree with you!just as you said life is short! everybody should take good care of it! we should try our effort to enjoy it,try to do some fresh things everyday and keep a diary to keep our good memorry for life.do what you like(of course in the limited of laws). hope all of you enjoy your lives! my best to all of you!
@alokn99 (5717)
• India
30 Apr 09
We need positive affirmations and words which constantly remind us to do this. It's so easily that we get caught up in battling ourselves through some of the drudgeries and problems of life. Relection helps and recognosing and loving yourself does too.
@ktosea (2025)
• China
30 Apr 09
well,when you was born,then you will experience all the things that life has to offer,you grow up with you family,study in schools and then enter a college,run into a relationship,and then you have to face the work thing and try to afford life yourself,start your own family,have kids and bring them up,meanwhile you have to take care of your old parents,then it will like a circle,we will die someday but the circle will last forever.that's how I understand of life. happy mylotting
@mcdohl (47)
• Indonesia
30 Apr 09
For me life to the fullest like: Using your time effectively, seeing lot of new things, have a happy family and love life, forget about the bad past, having God to believe on, Doing good to other people like charity, have a good financial condition, having a lot of friends, have fun and have a positive thought, always smiling and enjoying life any time. =) and many more ^^
• Indonesia
30 Apr 09
okay this time i agree with you, life is short, so it would be better if we fill it with something usefull for others. we dont know when we die and how long we live in this world.
@umamahe (99)
• India
30 Apr 09
yeah one must live their life to the fullest!! god has given us the beautiful gift called as life!! intelligent people know how to enjoy their life..its only fools who keep their past alive and burden them with loads of tension..as you said life is short and people are nowadays not knowing the value of it..you have come down to this earth as an angel..try to keep others happy that would really give you a fantastic energy to live your life happily..enjoy the present without thinking of the past and future..
@betsyhu (207)
• China
30 Apr 09
it's a wheezy topic. everyone with thought will consider about the meaning of life.which form basis of philosophy. As to how to live, i think,everybody has their fashion each.no standard,no best,no worst.only to enjoy themselives based on not hurting others life. Of course, to me,it's better live in steadfastly.
• Canada
30 Apr 09
Agreed 100%. We all have our horrible moments in life, but we can't dwell on them, we must move on. That is one thing that I have learned. Do all the most daring things you've ever dreamed of doing. Most importantly be yourself, let everyone see the "true" you and you will never regret anything you have done in life. Until we have found the true meaning of life... =] live on