What are the habits of successful people?

career woman - Highly effective people controls their life with positive attitude
@seekers (393)
September 16, 2009 9:18am CST
Successful people have distinct habits and attitudes that brought them to the top. Positive thinking and determination are just two important attitudes. What do you think are the other habits of successful people?
1 person likes this
6 responses
@Graceekwenx (3160)
• Philippines
30 Oct 09
Based on my observation on the officers in our company, i believe the other habits of successful people are: 1. they never fail to be creative and innovative. 2. they always report early for work. 3. they practice generosity in all means. 4. they seldom think of themselves but always think on a client's perspective.
@seekers (393)
4 Nov 09
Thanks for your list, makes a lot of sense.
@PeacefulWmn9 (10420)
• United States
17 Sep 09
Hi Seekers. I think aside from the two you mentioned, most successful people have a number of things in common: Common sense Self Confidence Not afraid to take risks Curiosity Free thinkers Willing to learn from constructive criticism Willing to make mistakes and bounce back Constantly learning new things They are "people people" They listen as much as they talk...or more Willing to learn from others They associate with other successful people Karen
@seekers (393)
17 Sep 09
I like learning new things because you always have to be aware of updates and constantly enhance your skills to be more marketable. thanks for sharing. :-D
@horsesrule (1957)
• United States
17 Sep 09
What comes to my mind first is the power of positive thinking. I know you mentioned that but its so important. We must not let ourselves get discouraged and bogged down in blaming others for our failures and we must not be ruled by our fears and we definitely must not sit around complaining. A positive attitude will keep us focused on that important goal that we are striving towards.
@adhyz82 (36249)
• Indonesia
24 Sep 09
the habits that i know is never give up. if you want be a succesful person you never give up to same problems. you always optimistic that your ideas or your wish is working. even many person never or didnt believe what`s your idea can be working.
@jules67 (2788)
• Philippines
16 Sep 09
I am not sure if Mr. Henry Sy has said this. We should not work hard but work smart. I think it makes sense. If you were in sales, you should learn the tactics of speaking to people. No matter how hard you knock on somebody else's house to sell something, if you do not have the tool and your smartness, you will not to able sell one.
• Malaysia
16 Sep 09
I would not go into all seven habits but just the last one. 'Begin with the end in mind'. If you are driven by a focused objective, you will attain your goal. Most people are caught in circumstances. They do not plan. 'Management by Objective' should be the principal driver to good leadership and goal attainment. Ask any successful man and they will tell you this. If you do not plan, that means you plan to fail!