Anyone paied by softwarejudge.com?

Italy
January 12, 2010 5:16am CST
Looking for new online money earning opportunities, I arrived to the website "software judge". They pay the users (as they claim) for reviewing the softwares available on their website to review (or buy). The point is the amount of money they pay: up to 50$! I think it seems a little suspicious. The minimum payout is as high as 200$. I searched through the web several hours. Everyone are asking. With no clear answer. There is no payment proof available. What do you think friends? Did you experience this site? Any one has been paid?
4 responses
• India
12 Jan 10
I once submitted a review, but never heard from them. But they're listed under paying sites on many blogs and websites
• Italy
12 Jan 10
Did you see any proof of payment on that blog? They maybe are just looking for referrals. I can't trust them before seeing a proof. Anyway thanks for the answer. Happy mylotting!
• Italy
12 Jan 10
Sorry I forgot to ask: How much they paid you for that review? Can you tell us? Because I hear they may reject must of the reviews to be able to pay the other good reviews.
@Honiawa (167)
• Romania
12 Jan 10
I'm a member there, and a while back I submitted a very good review of a game they had listed. They didn't publish it, they didn't even told me if it was rejected or why so I didn't waste my time any more with them. I also sent them an email, telling them about my problem, because I thought it might be a bug, but they never answered back
• Italy
12 Jan 10
Sorry for that. But at least you find your way early. Think if you submit many reviews and reach the 200$ payout after a while, and then, a problem like this... Thank you for your comment and making us aware. Happy myloting!
@hatimyal (1516)
• India
12 Jan 10
i have heard of the site but i never gave it a try. as you said the payout is quite high and their pay per review seems suspicious. so i never gave it a try. Regards
• Indonesia
13 Aug 12
i have the same question same as you, i member there, and i have more than 5 reviewed but i can't get amount of $200 to pay out, i've $65 there and i've no choice to continue review until i get $200, its really hard and sometimes they reject my review