What is life after Death?

Philippines
May 11, 2010 8:52pm CST
what do you think will happen after we passed out.. what can be the life we will live after death. for me i think its pure darkness because we can't see anymore and also we can think of anything because our brain is not working anymore. and also i think about heaven and hell. How about you, what do you think would be the Life after Death?
5 responses
• United States
12 May 10
i don't believe in heaven or hell i think that humans have always made up some type of good and bad/ ying and yang. heaven and hell were made by us and we gave it a definition as a place for after life... well because we wanted a reasoning and something greater because so much unknown is scary. but thats my beliefs and i of course accept yours. && whats happens after well i don't really know but i have a lot of theory's and im open minded to them all and except them cause thats all i really can do ;p
1 person likes this
• Philippines
12 May 10
great explanation.. :)
• United States
12 May 10
Well no one really knows for sure. But I think that are souls live forever. I believe we have lessons in life to learn and that we come back (reincarnation) at later times to learn these things. I have often had feelings of deja vu, or the feeling that I know someone I have only just met. Maybe it is because we have done it before. Maybe the person we met that we feel like we have known forever is because our souls have crossed paths in a previous time. In my heart I think that the heavens or spiritual world there is no concept of time. I don't believe that we reincarnate immediately.I think it takes time. But I also believe we pick when as part of our spiritual growth.
• Philippines
12 May 10
i totally agree on you.. :)
• India
12 May 10
okay ..think like this..it's like go to sleep and never wake up...
@raviudal (260)
• India
12 May 10
after dieing we meet to either heaven or hell ......if you did many thing bad in your life than u will go to hell and if u did something good in your life than u will get heaven................. .......................kidding
• Philippines
12 May 10
and where do you think would you go?? heaven of hell...?? :)
@lomns98 (110)
• United States
13 May 10
scary question lol. you are interesting