Hobbies

United States
October 11, 2010 11:38pm CST
Ok another discussion, What are your hobbies, I play guitar. I also like to spin fire (fire poi) I have done both of these for many years. What are your unique hobbies and passions do you have?
1 person likes this
7 responses
16 Oct 10
I have more hobbies,i like sports, games, and musics. But for me, my one hobby that i always play is guitar. Because guitar can make me smile all the time. With guitar i can give also smile to my classmates and friends. For me guitar is the best.
1 person likes this
@ajithlal (14716)
• India
4 Mar 12
I like cricket very much. I like watching it. I have tried to learn guitar from my cousin to some extend when I was child, but because I do not have one my own, I was not able to learn more.
• Philippines
14 Oct 10
I'AM THE TYPE OF PERson who loves to play interesting sports.volleyball.basketball. badminton, swimming, track and field etc. and mostly mountain climbing,,,,,,biking and hiking are also my interest.
1 person likes this
• United States
14 Oct 10
Oh yea I love hiking, i forgot to add that to my hobbies. climbing to, I like to climb rock walls at a few rock quarry parks near me. I am an expert tree climber.
1 person likes this
@maximax8 (31053)
• United Kingdom
2 Jan 11
My favorite hobby is traveling to different countries in the world. So far in my lifetime I have been to more than fifty different countries in the world. I am very keen on writing, reading, collecting costume dolls, clutter clearing and caring my my two pet dogs. I strongest passion is traveling and it would seem none of my hobbies are all that unusual.
@marguicha (215122)
• Chile
17 Oct 10
I have had a lifelong love story with language and that has lead me to more of the thigs I have done in my life. I learned to read at 3 and have never stopped doing it. I have written in my native language most of my life too. I like to learn new languages (mylot has helped me a lot to learn to put some of my thoughts in English, a language I could read a lot more than write before that). Besides that, I like to travel, to cook and to garden. My last proyect is to have a small vegetable garden this coming Summer (it´s Spring in this part of the world). Take care!
@advokatku (4033)
• Indonesia
12 Oct 10
I love to write. And the most I like is to write about legal issues. Currently, I'm learning to write a novel about legal issues
1 person likes this
• Philippines
20 Oct 10
as a mom being able to sit down and do my wonderful hobbies is already a treat.. i love cross stitching, crochet, taekwondo (korean martial arts), and i would love to learn how to knit.... hopefully when i would not be very busy with my two boys and work...then i could sit down and do my many crafts.
@ajithlal (14716)
• India
12 Oct 10
I have so many hobbies in it. I am interesting in gardening, listening music etc etc. I have interested in stitching also.