My Onbux acc has been suspended...unknow

@abdung89 (101)
Vietnam
December 3, 2010 12:11am CST
Today when I request my payment, My account has automatic log out and when I try to login, site said that my account has been suspended because violate TÓS 1.2 That mean my computer has 2 account login.I don't know why because just few minute I login no problem, after request payment, my account be suspended. Now i can't access to Onbux then I can't support a ticket. Any suggest for me.Please.
2 responses
• India
3 Dec 10
hey did you really used your computer to login for another account also? if not then are they scam?
@abdung89 (101)
• Vietnam
3 Dec 10
I never ever use my computer to login other account. It's impossible. If my account suspended because has another account login with same IP, that i can understand because my IP is dynamic IP. But site said that has multiple account login on my computer. I don't think they are scam, because much people be paid from them today. I've wrote a support ticket, and hope that they reply and explain it. Hope they reactive my account
@Rierin (43)
• Malaysia
4 Dec 10
hope you get response soon.i have been suspended for 1.1 term when 1st time try cash out and send support.they fix it within 3 hours and now i earn more than $30 already
@abdung89 (101)
• Vietnam
4 Dec 10
Hope that too. Have a nice day. I've spend much time on Onbux.
@srsddn (98)
• India
27 Dec 10
I have also faced the same problem but TOS violation 1.1 was indicated. I am sure I have not done anything to violate this TOS. I am unable to login my account now. I have tried Live Support also but have not received any reply for about one hour now. Kindly confirm if you have solved your problem. If so, how could you login your account. If you have used Live Support then how much time did it take you to get a response.