FAKE EGGS from China !!!

Malaysia
April 10, 2011 12:32am CST
My heart pounded heavily wondering to myself, if I have ate the fake eggs. I'm a frequent shoppers for eggs. I love eggs. But the problem is, there are irresponsible traders who purchase FAKE EGGS ! I dont mind if it came from all over the countries, but who wants to eat fake eggs???? Fake eggs are made from chemicals, and they are very harmful to our health. WHY FAKES THE EGG? Isn't this damn stupid, just to save a few cents and make profit out of it?
2 people like this
20 responses
@Jlyn10 (11966)
• Malaysia
10 Apr 11
Wow, this is something new to me. I didn't know that eggs can be faked. This can only be done by those greedy businessmen who wants to make lots of money without considering the health of others who are taking it. So, how can we tell if it's real eggs or fake eggs? Grrr...
@tiffnkeat (1673)
• Singapore
10 Apr 11
Just for you, wonder woman: http://www.malaysia.com/news/2011/04/fake-egg-alert/
@Jlyn10 (11966)
• Malaysia
10 Apr 11
Haha, tiffnkeat, you never fail to make me laugh. PENANG!!! Why of all places, Penang? I thought anything would usually start at KL! Aargh! Now I have to think back whether I had any eggs yesterday or the day before, hmmm...
• Malaysia
11 Apr 11
Beware ya :)
@toniganzon (72285)
• Philippines
11 Apr 11
I have heard about this last year from my Korean friend. She told me that China can indeed fake eggs and have been distributing them in the market. I am glad that we are not importing eggs in my country at all. Sl. Know that the eggs I'm eating everyday are real eggs. I don't know why China has to do this and why do they have to make fake products from milk, eggs, clothing, etc. Don't hey have ingenuity at all? Are they good only in imitating? They should be creative in a good way and not in a bad way.
• Malaysia
11 Apr 11
hi toni, I'm surprised and devastated by the fake products going on in the market. I really don't mind if those products are not meant to be eaten and made fake. But certain oral food intakes shouldn't be made in such ways. They will cause more harm than good for humanbeing like us. The milk poisoning which happened last 2 days was indeed a good warning to the people in China to FULLY WAKE UP and realise that what they are doing is actually poisoning to themselves. I have to admit that the vass populations in China has created such a phenomenon going on in China themselves. Where is law enforcement by China government??? What have they been doing??? Where is the concern??? What about the WHO??? Do they know what is going on too???
• Malaysia
11 Apr 11
opssss resentence: Last 2 *years
25 Apr 11
i am also wondering why some people did this thing just to maximize this profit. This is very unethical. They are not thinking on the safety of their target customers. I think in business we donut need to do just like this thing just to maximize profit. why donut they just come up with a good quality product rather than doing this things.
• Malaysia
25 Apr 11
yep, these people have no sense and thought for others. probably they have exhaust the natural resources.
• Philippines
25 Apr 11
wow even eggs could be counterfeited..,what a criminal act.chemicals on eggs could really damage the human body.even i won't eat this kind of food.could mankind just live in a nice way without any intention to harm anybody. making a business should be in a humane way not in a demonic way that makes you a stupid to fake even eggs.shame on that person who make this kind of egg
• Malaysia
25 Apr 11
rather a shame of those who fake them. better dont buy china edible products.
@jannray (20)
• Philippines
25 Apr 11
i think some consumers are not aware that the eggs that they are selling is fake. The chemicals that they use to make the eggs can cause illnesses to consumers. The government should do there best to illiminate those products because it is dangerous.There is a possibility that the sellers will import it to other countries. So more consumers will be affected.
• Malaysia
25 Apr 11
true. these eggs will be an abuse to others. I just feel very sad hearing this news.
@khimmy30 (11)
25 Apr 11
how could anyone ndo this crazy thing. i cant believe this, faking an egg. how did they do this? china always immitate everything, even this eggs. they always do this just for the sake of money. i wonder if their is a fake eggs here in our country.
• Malaysia
25 Apr 11
khimmy, where are you from? I would suggest you to buy local products there. try not to buy china edible products. good luck
@cuttyrish (2667)
• United States
11 Apr 11
this is very rampant in china 2 years ago already, or has been happening for almost 5 years now as i read on the news online... the traders are faked as well, because not all of them knows that those eggs they bought are fake, the egg producers can fake their purchasers by mixing real ones with fakes one which no one can see.. there is even a site i think that teaches how to make fake eggs and even grapes by Chinese. the government of china should work on these, as there are so many fake products that are being produce in their country..
• Malaysia
12 Apr 11
hi cuttyfish 1.Lack of original resources perhaps. 2.too many genious breed in the country. 3. money
@elmiko (6630)
• United States
11 Apr 11
i never heard of this before. it seems they would have to do much more just to create the fake eggs instead of having the real thing. wierd
• Malaysia
11 Apr 11
It's happening unfortunately.
@SomeCowgirl (32191)
• United States
18 Apr 11
I have never heard of the "fake eggs" but they do sound very very unhealthy and I would hope I have not also eaten these fake eggs. However I guess in a way I have because I have eaten processed eggs, that is to say thos that have been fried and then frozen for the fast food restauraunts. I wonder how long people have been selling these fake eggs and why they would even try to sell fake eggs as well.
• Malaysia
18 Apr 11
just some egoistic and stupid investors
@forlyb (23)
• China
12 Apr 11
that is very terrible,in china there are a lot of people who do business without the social consience,they are hungry just for money,fake milk ,fake egg,even fake meat.money money money,they can do everything for money,the goverment didn't take their responsility,what a shame..i hope our country will be better....3q
• Malaysia
18 Apr 11
when people are hunger for money, they are willing to exploit whatever around them. it's a sad and tragic news to everyone. the bakery, food and culinary industry are depending on eggs.every young and old are eating them. this is just an unbearable news.
@aeiou78 (3445)
• Malaysia
10 Apr 11
You are right. The business man should have their ethic in making money. However, the Government will take the necessary actions against those cheated businessmen who produced the fake eggs. For me, I should not allow my children to order and eat eggs at the restaurants anymore. I should buy the eggs with only the several well-known brands to cook at home.
• Malaysia
11 Apr 11
when the fake eggs businessman got caught, make sure the authority feed him with his fake eggs! LOL
• United States
11 Apr 11
That is the first i have heard about fake eggs. I had no idea this was going on. You can bet I will do my research before I buy anymore eggs. Thanks for sharing
• Malaysia
11 Apr 11
They have a few identifications of the eggs. 1. the fake eggs have rougher surface than the real eggs. 2.they are slightly larger than the real eggs. 3. the egg yolk will mix quickly with the egg white after they break in the bowl. 4. there is no "egg smell" in the fake eggs. (remember to smell them) Maybe you can try youtube.com and watch them. Good luck
• Philippines
25 Apr 11
it's just now that i have heard of such an alarming issue. yes indeed why fake the eggs??? people who make such stupid acts should be put to jail and let them eat those eggs.:) they should play business fairly and not compromise the people's health.
• Malaysia
25 Apr 11
yes, this is just too much for them to fake farm products.
@megrez (11)
25 Apr 11
Sad to say that people today is getting selfish, like in this case- even exchanging the health of the consumers for the sake of profit. Business people are going beyond the limitation; they don't consider anymore the risk or effects of their products to the people and also to the earth, which is another story. It doesn't matter if the trader is the responsible one for the distribution of the fake eggs but I am more concern on the manufacturer which started all this damnation. I hope that the authority will do something about this, or else fake eggs will not only be distributed but will also give opportunity for the greedy people to make more business with much higher rick than this. This is only one of the many problems that people are not aware of in the food industry. There is a ton of inhumane wrongdoing practices in the industry. Consumers must be beware about the food they are consuming.
• Malaysia
25 Apr 11
This is just alarming for them to hurt people's health over the long run. Just be careful
@maean_19 (4655)
• Philippines
10 Apr 11
That could be alarming. Why do they have to do that when people always eat eggs. That has to be banned for imports on other countries.
• Malaysia
11 Apr 11
very true!
@o0jopak0o (6394)
• Philippines
10 Apr 11
this is the first time i have heard about this. Do you have any reliable news site or news post about this one?
@Jlyn10 (11966)
• Malaysia
10 Apr 11
Check my response at No. 3. Tiffnkeat has posted a link to an article about the fake eggs.
@Starr311 (72)
• United States
10 Apr 11
How long have these fake eggs been around and how do you know what is real eggs and what are not real? Although I dont buy eggs that often, I do use them enough to be a little concerned about this.
• Malaysia
10 Apr 11
People these days have been very insensitive about other people's well being. I held no grudges over people from China, BUT, they are those people who often create havoc in my life. Eggs.......i really can't imagine those who have eaten the fake eggs in the market.
@khatty01 (32)
24 Apr 11
This is new to me. I never thought that there are fake eggs too. It has proven that all things can be imitated. Of course, no one wants to eat fake eggs. We should be more careful in buying foods also. They must stop imitating products because it has no advantage at all. They are just very harmful to our lives & to our environment.
• Kuwait
25 Apr 11
This is a new issue. Well the government must inspect those goods that we are receiving from the other country for the customer to insure their health. We must not allow them to distribute it in our marketplace because most of us eat eggs. The consumer must know also those things to avoid buying them. Be aware in buying those goods.
@jhoverly (21)
• Philippines
24 Apr 11
All products today are being imitated. Its OK sometimes because life today is very difficult. But in the case of the eggs, it is very disappointing. Eggs are the cheapest and common viand that students like. The producers of fake eggs should think twice before producing such products.