i saw a rainbow

the rainbow - this is the rainbow we saw :)
@jazel_juan (15747)
Philippines
February 26, 2012 10:28pm CST
Yes i saw a rainbow..we were on our way to the office this morning. It was raining so bad last night - so bad i thought God was really mad! but on our way home, Mr. Sun was smiling and hubby pointed towards the rainbow! It was so clear.. a perfect curve. A perfect rainbow with all its color. How i wish i have a quality camera to take a picture of it but i only have my cam phone which is sufficient. :D i attached the photo. it brightened my day.
4 people like this
23 responses
@ardoy0731 (7308)
• Philippines
27 Feb 12
I haven't see a rainbow for quite a long time. Nice to hear that you see a rainbow on the way to the office which lighten up your day.It is really nice to see this beauty of nature.
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
27 Feb 12
yes it indeed brightens one's day. @jin junhua..it rained for half a month? that must be gloomy! i hate it when it rains often
• China
27 Feb 12
I haven't see sun for quite o lonf time. It have rained about a half month. My feeling is like the weather.
@mssnow (9484)
• United States
27 Feb 12
Rainbows are always so beautiful. I love seeing them after a rain or even while it is raining. it shows me that God is still at work and his hand makes us know he is. Without rainbows life would lose its color.
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
1 Mar 12
God's little miracles
@00fear (3216)
• United States
27 Feb 12
Yea, I've seen rainbows too, after it would rain. Every time I would go somewhere after it finished raining (or stop for a while), I would see a rainbow a bit far away than I am. I also used to make rainbows with the water holes when it was summer when I was at a younger age. They are pretty cool to see.
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
1 Mar 12
i also see rainbows when i do the laundry actually with the bubbles...
@cher913 (25782)
• Canada
27 Feb 12
i love it when there are rainbows outside. the coolest one i have ever seen was a double rainbow several years ago.
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
1 Mar 12
@longbangod (1785)
• Philippines
27 Feb 12
What I really remember every time I see a rainbow is the promise of God that he will never perish His people with flood. That's why even if some part of the country experiences terrible flood which claimed hundreds of lives, I am still hopeful and I believe that such incident would not happen to punish all people. So I agree with what one priest said during his homily that the reason why it happen only in some part of the country is that God wants us to realize that what we are doing is wrong like illegal logging and mining. Another thing that comes in my mind when I see rainbow is the thought that after so many problems that will come our way, there is always a solution. God won't give us problems that we cannot bear.
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
1 Mar 12
HOPE - that is what rainbow brings
@jaiho2009 (39142)
• Philippines
27 Feb 12
hello jazel, I remember my younger days when rainbow is always seen- almost always. Unlike these days, its so seldom to see a rainbow, unless my kids are playing with water and spray the hose opposite the sun direction and that creates a rainbow mirage :) Hope everything's fine your way :)
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
1 Mar 12
i see rainbows in bubbles too. I am fine jai - i will be seeing my doctor tomorrow for the news. crossing my fingers :)
@lilaclady (28207)
• Australia
27 Feb 12
Yes rainbows make me feel good too, I think it is a way that nature tells us it is ok and to give us something beautiful.
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
28 Feb 12
tells us to learn how to appreciate nature
@myfb2009 (8296)
• Malaysia
27 Feb 12
Hi Jazel, what a lovely rainbow picture that you managed to capture and post here. Indeed it is a very lovely picture of twin rainbow, which i seldom able to see. Most of the time, i only saw single rainbow. I do feel peaceful when seeing the rainbow, after a heavy rain falls.
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
29 Feb 12
funny but when i saw this the other day, i thought there was only one rainbow and people here have been commenting on twin rainbows.. i take a closer look at the picture just now and saw twins!!!
@jricky1 (6800)
• China
27 Feb 12
Wow,so beautiful,it brightened my day,too.Sometimes we would cherish what we have only when we experience good things.The god is telling us to love our life and enjoy every new start and everyday.Happy mylotting.
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
28 Feb 12
SO TRUE. God's reminder that there is still too much hope.
@mohkanari (1957)
• India
27 Feb 12
Viewing rainbow is a pleasant experienced indeed. Atmosphere at that time enhance its beauty. I feel so nostalgic on viewing rainbow as memories of my childhood fill fully in my mind.
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
1 Mar 12
nostalgic eh? me too. It makes you feel like a child again.
@almond24 (1248)
• Hungary
27 Feb 12
I adore rainbows and it always makes my day if I see one... which doesn't happen too often. I also make sure I let everyone know about it, haha. As I can see it from your picture it's not just a rainbow but a double one, beautiful! You are lucky :)
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
28 Feb 12
i also do not see it often..
@Kotarei (141)
• United States
27 Feb 12
i love rainbows :3
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
28 Feb 12
me too
• China
27 Feb 12
Ha~it's really then, don't worry about the camera, you know it's transient, maybe if you have a camera in your hand and you make all your time taking photos and lost the time to enjoy the real natural beaty with your own eyes.~\(???)/~
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
29 Feb 12
so true.
• India
27 Feb 12
Its great! Actual after rain when sum came out then you can see rainbow. Rainbow is colourful. There have seven colour.
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
29 Feb 12
@GardenGerty (157551)
• United States
27 Feb 12
It is great how something in nature can really lift your spirits. It is great that you and your husband can ride to work together as well.
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
27 Feb 12
yes we do ride to work together to save fuel..and money ^_^ seeing the rainbow is uplifting..it is like a sign of hope and joy.
1 person likes this
@choybel (5042)
• Philippines
27 Feb 12
Reminds me of the story of Noah's Ark, how God set a rainbow as a promise to mankind that He will never again set a rain to flood the whole world. Although, I would just want to state that it flooded in the house where I am staying. Hehe!
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
27 Feb 12
hahahah it didn't flood to my house but there was just a leak with the gutter
1 person likes this
@Hatley (163781)
• Garden Grove, California
27 Feb 12
hi jazel__juan that is so lovely and how can I not believe in G ode when we have sights lie that.thanks for sharing. its raining here 'right now and chilly and it would be tonight as thats the nightr my son was coming to see me after work. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. when its a double rainbow make a wish and it might come true lol
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
1 Mar 12
Hi Hatley, am sorry for replying so late... busy with work. I didn't know about wishing on twin rainbows! I should have known that and made a wish that day can i do it in the picture? lol
@beamer88 (4259)
• Philippines
27 Feb 12
You remind me of a very close friend of mine. Each time she sees a rainbow, she immediately texts me and even sends a picture of it that she took from her camera phone. It really brings out the kid in her. She's really amazed about rainbows. And I can't blame her. Rainbows really are a sight to behold. The spectrum of colors really livens up a rather dull day :)
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
27 Feb 12
i do love rainbows, the spectrum is just the right color which brightens your day...plus a rainbow is a miracle for me!
1 person likes this
@shibham (16977)
• India
28 Feb 12
Hi jazel... It is many days over that i have not seen a rainbow. you are lucky to watch it actually here is no rain from months and we all are deprived from such natural objects. Have a nice time.
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
1 Mar 12
oh the weather here is rainy and both sunny..it rains then it shines, rain shine rain shine...
• Malaysia
27 Feb 12
yes, i think today will be the wonderful day to you, since you are so lucky to see the rainbow in the morning. wish you happy =) enjoy your day~
1 person likes this
@jazel_juan (15747)
• Philippines
27 Feb 12
thank you! rainbows makes one happy and cheerful..just brightens a day
1 person likes this