woman got fired by her boss after she saves her life

Calgary, Alberta
May 11, 2012 6:34pm CST
well there is this woman who needs a kidney transplant, one of her employees donated her kidneys to her out of kindness. so this employee basically saved her life. what is the reward she pays back? After she recovered she decided to fire the person who basically saved her life. I dont know why she did it it but it makes her some sort of an ingrate. why did she betray someone who saved her life. source http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=8632661 I think its the worst way of returning the favor. Can you imagine if someone did this to you after showing them kindess? The woman she fired decided to file a lawsuit againts her.
2 people like this
7 responses
@stanley777 (9402)
• Philippines
22 May 12
That is just horrible,giving one of our kidneys is a big risk since they were made to be 2 for a purpose.. The big question is why she would fire the person who saevd her life.. The media should look for the reason.
1 person likes this
• Calgary, Alberta
22 May 12
It is not under court, the last time I heard is that the donor is winning the case and the boss just fired her because of a psychological after effect of the operation. to make it simple....the boss is nuts.
@Hatley (163781)
• Garden Grove, California
12 May 12
hi albert that womans heart has to be black and ugly as how much more ungrateful cou ld anyo ne be to have thier life saved then fire the person who gave her the kidney. I wish someone could show her just how ungrateful she sounds. I am glad the woman who helped her is suing her now. good on her.
1 person likes this
• Calgary, Alberta
12 May 12
this woman who donated her kidney must felt really heartbroken cos I felt some emptiness after losing my appendix, donating your organ to someone whon will betray you is just ......
@asliah (11137)
• Philippines
12 Dec 12
hi, its really hard to donate one of our kidney in our body because its a dangerous to the person who only have one kidney in the body,i don't why maybe the receiver of the kidney i mean the boss have a reason why she fired that lady who saved her life.
• Calgary, Alberta
17 Dec 12
How I wish I have update to this news , its been a long time since I posted this but Until now I have no idea what is the outcome of the lawsuit, I want update but there s no news, maybe they settled it down so there is no update until now.
• United States
17 Dec 12
Ok, don't get mad, but what kind of person donates a kidney to his/her boss? I would donate a kidney to my sister, mother...etc but not my boss. Not if my boss is a jerk and not nice enough to appreciate what I do for him every freaking day. This news are a bit odd for me. Maybe she was in love with her boss? Only love can make you do such a thing.
• Calgary, Alberta
18 Dec 12
by far it seemed like this case had been settled down, I sorta see your point though, but I saw her Boss' face, she doesnt look worth going lesban for...
• United States
18 Dec 12
Really!! Well maybe she is not your taste. But maybe the employee did have the hots for her boss. I read the other comments, and there was a lawsuit. So, she sued her boss..something doesn't sound right. What if she got fired for doing something wrong at work and the boss had no other choice but to let her go.
1 person likes this
@arunr175 (1678)
• India
8 Jul 12
It's good the employee filed a lawsuit against the boss. This is not good show by the boss towards the employee who saver her life. I am thinking what happened to the lawsuit filed, I have to search for it ..
• Calgary, Alberta
27 Oct 12
I wonder what happened with this case, it has been months, I hope this woman got her justice.
1 person likes this
@nikki3 (172)
• United States
4 Jun 12
The woman who fired her was wrong for doing that. I think she should filed a lawsuit.
• Calgary, Alberta
5 Jun 12
she already did and lets hope she wins the case.
@mspitot (3824)
• Philippines
28 Dec 12
If that was done without any valid reason, then the boss is such a shameless creature! If she did it to make her savior have a break, then that would be accepted.