Eating a Human Fetus? Allowed?

Philippines
January 26, 2007 9:05pm CST
Could you take to eat a human fetus? I read some rumors of fetus eating in other countries like Taiwan and China..(internet news) I don't know if is true or not..That!..Does cannibalism exist..They are allowed to eat a human fetus..Some stores are allowed to sell a human fetus..The claim that baby or fetus eating is an accepted practice in other variants countries of this same rumor claim, is more or less a modernized version of an ancient legend known as "Blood Libel." It has typically taken the form of one culture accusing another (or a subculture) of ritually sacrificing infants and in some cases eating them. ..If Fetus Eating is allowed, I think they allow Abortion as well..Of course im not agree with it..Is is almost the same of killing, a mortal sin..Give your opinion, Can you eat a baby? Like eating own baby, like eating your own self.. Legalizing Fetus Eating and Abortion? As Killing is not a crime?
3 people like this
10 responses
@info2go (241)
• Philippines
28 Mar 07
I've heard, read and seen pictures of this kind of activity and I must say it is immoral and un-conscientious to eat our own kind. I have even seen fetus in jars being sold in some East Asian grocery just like those Spanish Sardines we see in stores, it is downright 'inhumane'. I don't know what kind of people encourages these kind of things but one thing I know for sure is that they are a bit not right in the head. This act encourages people who would rather have their babies aborted than to bear responsibility and they'd be making money from it if it so happens that some company is engaged in this kind of business. I never did want to see any human eat another human even if its just a fetus because its not what its supposed to be and people should realize that cannibalism isn't something to be proud of, that it is something to frown upon. Human Fetus Exotic food? No Thanks! I'd rather have camel feces.... lol, just kidding!.. ;p
@Foxxee (3651)
• United States
6 Apr 07
I agree! It is inhumane and disturbing!
@jahlou (99)
• Philippines
17 Apr 07
its look like a cannibal in a modern world.. why those people need to eat a fetus theirs so many food or rare food that u can eat.... is so yucky one to eat a fetus....
@icemen (29)
• China
2 Feb 07
I think it is brutal to eat a baby, I will never do it. I just cannot understand why they have this idea to eat a fetus, for what?
@Demonix (294)
• Canada
19 Feb 07
I have actually never heard of this before, I actually find it somewhat disturbing to say the least, it may be a common practice in some places but I can't say that I would ever give it a try
@victor234 (506)
• Brazil
21 Feb 07
Yeah I saw that notice about Taiwan people eat fetus and I think it horrible, I will never eat. Im against of abortation and here in my country is a crime. I never thought in eat a human meat. Very horrible, I dont like to talk about of this discussion and Im finishing here. thats it.
@taiguy (478)
• United States
21 Mar 07
I am not sure how a culture could stand to eat their own young, but I respect our people's traditions. On a side note where I come from it is common to bury the placenta of a new born child next to a tree as a gift to nature for bringing in a new life.
@mansha (6298)
• India
28 Jan 07
Cannibalism must have been there before we decided to become civilised. I think its in our nature only curbed by societal obligations. We are animals and not better in any way then them. We may feel so but actuially basically we do have those instincts in our subconcious miond and some do give in to those instincts. Recently ion India a man and his servant has been caught because of this same issue. They lured children away, killed them amy be abused them and ate them. read this here: http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/stories/20070126003302700.htm case history http://nitawriter.wordpress.com/2006/12/29/the-most-gruesome-serial-killings-india-has-seen-but-the-police-did-not-even-register-missing-persons-reports/
@ilunice (947)
• Netherlands
28 Jan 07
This stinks. Maybe if is just a story and a figment of the imagination of the writer. how can that be possible, If this is true, it is then a canibalism in a very new dimension
• India
2 Feb 07
I am never thinking to eating the human fleash. I know the news where the human flesh taken like taiwan in great demand. I have some of the picture about that. I think it is advarse to our humanity. I think It is criminal activity.
@fedge098 (1330)
• Philippines
28 Jan 07
Once i received an e-mail regarding this case. it has attached pictures in it where they show the process of preparing a fetus delicacy (i think its from china). i really can't look at first but i thought that i have to see, i have to know. i don't think the pictures are fake, they are real! Like what you've said, eating fetus is a form of cannibalism. It's eating a human being for god sake! It should be better if they gave the babies/fetuses proper burial in the cemetery and not in whoever's stomach. Fetus are humans too... They need respect...