If one of your posts is selected as best response ..........

@Stiletto (4584)
is there a way to see which one it is? I have 5 best responses on my profile now and I don't know what posts they were for. Do you really have to look through all the posts you made to find out? Suppose it doesn't really matter that much - would just like to know :)
@heartonfire (4130)
• Denmark
US MAP - US MAP
i guess you will just have to go trough all the discossion you posted so far,and look up above the member's name to see whose name is next to the best response he gave..:)
@Stiletto (4584)
Oh I didn't realise that it appeared above the members name! I thought you had to look all the way through the posts which is a nightmare because some of them have about 30 pages to look through. Still a lot of hassle but not quite as bad.
• Denmark
haha,yeah,indeed..glad i could help a little..goodluck and congrats for your best responde,i am heer for 2 weeks and only got 2 of those...but i will do my best:)
@ahalapia (944)
I wish i could answer that, I was wondering the same thing, one of my responses was choosen best response but I have no idea which one.
@Stiletto (4584)
I have had a look through some of my responses but it's so time consuming I gave up.
@ahalapia (944)
i understand the feeling, and some people have to many pages you give up after the first 4 or 5.
@nickel1191 (2793)
Im in the same situation.....i also got a best response but i have no idea which one it is.....tell me if u find out how..
@Stiletto (4584)
Problem solved now with new myLot! Thanks for your response.
@sambosch (845)
I like this car - Ford Fusion
One of the features that mylot must add.
@Stiletto (4584)
Looks like they were listening to us anyway. Thanks for your response.
@all_n_one (2005)
I have gotten 3 best response but they were within 2 days so i know where they came from. I wish mylot did make it where can atleast see who gave you best reponse incase you don't go back to that topic. On mylot if you know who gave you a best response you might help them back by rating a post or something like that.
@Stiletto (4584)
Thanks for your response - at least the problem's solved now with new myLot!
@bhbirdie6 (1771)
Maybe that will be a part of the new mylot... maybe we'll be able to tell who gave us a best response. That would be nice. I don't want to have to go through every discussion I gave a response to.
@Stiletto (4584)
Yes I was wondering if the new myLot might have improvements like that on it. I think this site is basically ok - it's just little bits and pieces like that could be improved.
@remaster74 (4065)
• Greece
I send an e-mail to the webmasters. We will know soon enough. I had the same question.
@Stiletto (4584)
Great - please let us know when you get an answer.
dashund - dashund
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that that is the only way, and if you have had a bunch of discussions, like I have, then you just don't have time to search through all that.
@Stiletto (4584)
I know - I tried to search through mine but it took ages so I just gave up!
@spikyarj (519)
ya..that is one thing the mylot people should add..we need to know which of our responses was selected as the best...
@Stiletto (4584)
Yes it would be helpful if they added a link that listed which discussions it was.
• Portugal
I gave you one buddy. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/90844.aspx
@Stiletto (4584)
Hey thanks x
@spikyarj (519)