filipinos,

have you been to www.tristancafe.com?it's really fun site!you will enjoy everything in there!if you never heard about it,you better drop by and be a tristanian!it's so fun!
Yeah, I know. It has so many songs in it. Too bad that most of them can't be downloaded, but I just found a way to use their music as my background music for my blogs.
well that is one of my favorite sites... i visit the site everyday at work or even when im home... everything seems so cool down the site, just little modification on the site to become more more attractive to all... I love music but the music doesnt want me: lolz xiao dragonart25
yup... I always visit that site everyday... Tristan Cafe is so cool because if you have problems (like problems in your lovelife..hehehe) you can post them there.. and you can get a positive response from other members that will surely help you to move on and create a better solution...
@dineskie (155)
yeah.. that's true! i am one..