If you Other half is home..........

@wenfri (1188)
If your other half is home do you actually everything done that you need to get done? Does their being home intefer with being online? Do they insist you spend more time with them? I find it difficult to get to get anything done. He is always interrupting and requesting me to help him. How is it with you? Wendy
Of course. If I have tidy something than I will do it, both my wife and I take it in turns doing working shifts so we're a lot alike when it comes to doing things around the house. It's actually not hard to keep on the top of things once you've broken the habit of forgetting etc. ~Joey
@wenfri (1188)
Oh It's not the forgetting to do it. Just so darn hard to get off the puter to get things done LOL Glad you work as a team makes it soo much easier for getting things accomplished Wendy
Indeed. I know what that like as well, Sometimes I do find it easier to drop something I want to do if I can't really motivate myself. Kudos wendy =) ~Joey
@Michele21 (3094)
My life is the same way!! When my husband is home I can't seem to get anything done!! He doesn't realize that he asks me to help him or get him sommeting every time he does ANYTHING!!! It drives me crazy!! And when I am home he always complains if I get on the computer, so I try and stay off, or just check my e-mails really quick =)
@wenfri (1188)
LOL Don't I know it Have a hard time checking even emails when he is around So at least we are all going crazy together. Wendy