I love Coffee!!

Coffee - A picture of Coffee Cup.
I am a Coffee addict. But i am not much into the Branded Coffee outlets. What about you?
I too also love coffee.. But it is not god at all. Coffee has got bad effect on brain and many more... It has also got bad effect on concentration..
Hi saurabh! Well, that is news tto me. Coffee helps to to wake up fully and stay awake. I absolutely love the aste of coffee. Thanks for your response.
@sabwinner (499)
I like coffee,too. Well,I don't have adict. Because I have both coffee and tea. They are pretty good! I just like the smell of coffee so much, if someone drink coffe in front of me, of course I'll have one,too!
Hi sabwinner! Thanks for your response. But i would like to say that my addiction started that way too. When customers come i use to take coffee with them because in my office coffee is nice and then it became a habit. I smell coffee too when i drink.
@stdrst (471)
• Bulgaria
I love coffee, too. But it is good to know that drinking more than 2 cups per day is dangerous and it may cause problems after years or less. So drinking coffee is nice but be careful for the amount of it. When it becomes and addiction it is good to try to reduce the amount of coffee. I know some other fact for the coffee. For example, when the coffee is with more water it is stronger. The reason for it is that the cafeine can dissolve better when the water is more. Another fact is that when we drink it early in the morning as something that will wake us up the effect is minimum. I mean that people think that it helps them but they only think that it helps them. It is auto-suggestion. The effect of cafeine on our body is the best if we drink it at arounf 17h in the afternoon. This is why the English people drink tea at this time. It si connected with the level of adrenalin in our blood. The only thing that I may tell you is to enjoy coffee and not drink more than 2 cups for a day.
Thanks for your inputs stdust. I too know that being addicted to coffee is not a good thing. But i find it so difficult to stop completely. These days i say no to Coffee too!!!
@cikedo (3486)
Coffee is my drink of preference. I like to put coffee mate creamer with french vanilla in my coffee.
Wow! I have never tried that combination. I may try it. Thanks for your responding to my discussion cikedo.
@bimal10p (1220)
coffeee - ...
me too...am juss addicted to nescafe...i juss love the taste....
Hi bimal10p, That's nice to know that you are addicted to coffee too.. But how many cups do you normally drink in a day?
@ganwn071 (1117)
I like to have my hot freshly brew coffee with a bit of sugar in the morning regardless whether it is a cold or hot day, usually one sugar to keep my weight down and add skimmed milk into it. I would prefer full cream milk, but due to my weight, I have to cut down on the full cream milk and opt for skimmed milk.
Well, it's good that you would like to keep a watch on your weight. I wish i could. I drink endless cups of coffee a day with sugar & milk.
@sreevasu (2717)
I love both coffee and tea. One cup of Coffee in the morning and two cups of tea one with breakfast and an afternoon tea. Cool.
Hi sreevasu! I think your coffee / tea drinking habit is okay. As long as one does not get addicted it's fine. Thanks for responding to my discussion.
@sreevasu (2717)
When we were children, early in the morning around 5 or 5.30 or as soon as we wake up our mom made black coffee for us, and we sat around close to a place near the kitchen and together we tasted it with a drop of ghee. and that helped very much to our constipation lol. Thanks again dame.
@Inky261 (2524)
I sometimes go out to have a cup of coffee but not very often. I have a coffee machine and a brand of coffee which I like very much and love just that taste, I drink my coffee with milk and without sugar. It is better coffee than in coffee shops and it is cheaper to make it at home. I have a small thermos so I can take my coffee along whenever I want to.
Hi Inky261! I like coffee very much. I prefer homemade Coffee to that available at Branded outlets. I prefer to have milk in my Coffee. Thanks for responding to my discussion.