The Internet a Reliable source of Income or Not?

@misste78 (539)
The internet is a reliable source of money in my opinion. So many scams are surfacing that people are afraid to go out there and get that money. Free Money. I always look for new survey sites and many are free to join. All you have to do is look for the reports on these sites. People we have to stop being afraid and start looking into things.
@wachit14 (3600)
The internet can be a very reliable source of income, but it's a minefield for scams as well. The most important thing is not to pay any site for any reason, especially survey sites, unless they offer a premium membership for a small fee so you can have more benefits. I make most of extra income here, Ebay and from blogging. I have included two links for my blog which makes me a three figure blogger. http://susansspa.blogspot.com/ http://yournotthebossofme.blogspot.com/
@evelynlyp (788)
• Japan
Internet income is like a side business. Your best bet in earning money is to do it the old fashion way - go out and look for a job. When you do get your internet income up and running properly, do quit your day job if you wish. Internet income can take a while to set up initially, but if you are successful it will keep on generating money for you. These form of money making are just MLM (multi level marketing). If you don't have a strong base you'll have to stick to your day job to pay the bills.
@misste78 (539)
I don't do MLM. I stick strictly to Surveys and Secret Shopping (that is done either over the internet or in my hometown.) I also test products for companies For pay, and these are products that my family already use.
I think there are reliable sources of income in the internet and it would be better if we would know from those who have been paid what sites are not scams or what sites have actually paid them so that we could have a start.