What's On Your Agenda For The Coming Months?

With warm weather setting in all over the United States and other areas, do you have any plans for the coming months? Are you planning a major move or vacation? Is there a big party you are planning on having or going to soon? What about business? Are you planning on expanding your business or making changes in the coming months. Tell us what your plans are in the coming months and how you intend to achieve your plans.
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
The Girl Scout Troop I do is going to have a troop lock-in, we are going to go skating, we have a horse ride and bonfire planned. The girls and the leaders will receive awards at a area wide bar-b-q.We will give badges patches, and some will Bridge up to the next level at a bridging ceremony that is still in the works. My two children and myself all have birthdays in the next three months, so there will be cook-outs and birthday parties to plan. In June we get to go to Chattanooga and make chalk drawings on the concrete. There will be food vendors, blow-up jumping toys, entertainment, and lots more. We are going to make our own chalk with a recipe I got from a link on here. We will surely go camping a time or two over the summer, as well as swimming in the near-by creek. We always have lots to do.
Sounds like a busy summer tammyr. It's great to have such a busy schedule. It keeps us occupied and it's great that you are doing it for such a great cause as the girl scouts. Keep up the good work.
@lightningMD (5932)
On June 1st we are moving from Pennsylvania to Ohio. It's only about 40 miles or so,but we will be back into a house instead of an apartment. We will be 5 minutes from our Church and not 45 minutes. We will be very close to a big lake where we can swim.fish,picnic and camp all summer. I think this will be a great move for our family.
That sounds great lightingMD. I know you are exciting anticipating the move. It's a job moving, but when it has so many positive aspects behind it I know you will be thrilled when it's completed. Good luck.
My hubby and I are taking a trip to Alaska to go visit his sister. We are going to stop in Las Vegas for one night and then fly directly to ALaska and stay there a week. so that should be fun I can't wait
That sounds like fun Lauraleigh99. Alaska is beautiful this time of year. It's still a bit chilly, but it's so beautiful. I hope you enjoy your trip.