Imagine there is no country

@LittleMel (14036)
I found some discussions on here asking about what others think about Canadians, Americans etc. What do you think will happen when there is no such thing as a country? We won't need a visa to travel, no need for ID card, no politics, no currencies, no border patrol and so on and so on. What do you think?
@navinshan (3940)
I think thats little difficult to imagine, if there exist no borders, no currencies,no need for passports or visa to travel,since people would never able to adjust with other community, culture, and there would also cultural shocks for some people, but some people would like to have a world like that where there exist no difference and everone is alike in all aspects.
@LittleMel (14036)
our ethnic cultures still exist but there is no country boundary, no politics or government. It's basically just individual interaction
@navinshan (3940)
then there would be no war and innocent people would not die.
@LittleMel (14036)
you're right, in the long term that's how it will be
@natalie1981 (2000)
I don't think it would go as far as having no war in that country because in our country itself there's still war going on. There's hatred all around. I think even if there's no country and boundaries, humans today are just so full of hate that it would be hard to eradicate all or differences and leave peacefully. There would always be those greedy individuals who wants to separate and won't like the way the whole world is ran.
@LittleMel (14036)
I know what you mean. unfortunately we still have to learn to control the bad in us and emphasize more on the good.
@polachicago (19073)
I like your idea, however....I am afraid that in the beginning it can be big mess....somtime in the future we will have no borders for sure....maybe 50-100 years from now...
@adidas7878 (2013)
i think it would be great, no worries and go anywhere you want and do anything you want and no has nothing to worry about, and money is just overrated, i wish there is nothing like visa and id card and such.
@LittleMel (14036)
that's the thing about it, currencies and then exchange rate, then fee for currency exhange and then interest on top plus annual fee on top, it's like paying time and time again for one transaction!
@Augustta (1860)
• Poland
I love this idea already.I am one who think i belong of my earth,not just my country...I like to travel without any visa without any problem around the world.. Yes,will be nice.. I think we all will be more happy in this way! Congratulation for this idea,my friend. augusta
@LittleMel (14036)
Thanks! glad we think alike :) if we are all citizens of the earth, more and more people will protect the environment, animals, trees, plants since all of us are citizens of the earth.