what role would u choose?

if u were offered the role in the harry potter movies of your own choice then what would u like to persue?a part from chosing the role of harry potter him self.well i would like to play the role of hermeone granger.well i would also like to do the role of ron as its more fun filled than hermeione's but i woudn't be able to get that role as i'm a girl.so hermeione's role is much better.ya but ginny's role will also do great.
@creematee (2810)
I think I would choose Prof. McGonagall. She's strict, but willing to let loose a little and have fun. (remember the Yule Ball??) She is the kind of person I'd like to be. :)
woo! then i'm gonna be your favourite student professor!!!
@barnkinney (1343)
it would be too ideal for me to play hermione granger, but i would really love that.. i would then like to play the role of Sybill Patricia Trelawney. i think it would be challenging for me.
besides acting like her it would be more challenging to wear those specs of her's and to manage to walk properly
@hi1234 (175)
i did like to dumbeldoor.i love his wise character.and appreciate his presence of mind.