What is your favorite sport

@tammytwo (4302)
My very favorite sport is racing of any kind. My 7 year old races go karts and my brother races cars at our local track. Then I'd have to say my next favorite sport is basketball. My son's high school basketball team is great and I love to watch them play.
@all_n_one (2005)
My favorite sport is football i would have to say and basketball next probably. Football i love more as a sport basketball more as a game i like to play.
@tammytwo (4302)
Thank you for responding.
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
A game of Lawala is perhaps my most favoured traditional sport. It was the very first tribal sport I ever played. It consists of hoop made of a soft bendable branch of a tree which is then tied into a hoop of about one foot in diameter. It is played by a team of 1-10 players on both sides-the hoop is thrown with the greatest force possible at the opponents who must target the inner space of the hoop with a rod which is thrown into the hoop like a man would throw spear at fast running animal. Once the rod enters into the hope then you have scored a point and the opponent must collect the hoop and throw it again! The losing team is that which is always on the throwing end! Among my tribe, the Acholis of Northern Uganda, it was our fore-fathers' ingenious way of training their young men to be dexterous with spearing skills and hunting generally!
@tammytwo (4302)
That sounds interesting!