which is ur biggest response question in mylot????

Portugal
and how many hav responded... plz tell me.. for me it's 16now and experting more for that question...
@cancatis (406)
• Brazil
Mine has got 20 responses. It's a topic about very easy recipes, cause I'll be living on my own soon and I have to know some. =P http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1040507.aspx here's the link
• Portugal
even people hav more than 80's
@cancatis (406)
• Brazil
The problem with long response pages is that people don't read the other responses and usually say something that was already been said. =X
@a_manick (880)
I got about 60 responses to one of my discussions titled "Which is the most widely spoken language in the world?" Normally, you get more responses to such kind of discussions that requires very little thinking and little to write. Most of the responses were only few words. When I had discussions that need more thinking/ more to write, the response is not that good. So, be simple and post good discussions. Thanks.