Do u think it is good to spend money lavishly on shopping..???

@diillu (5128)
everyone loves shopping but spending money on unwanted things is bad..don't you think do
@jlara_gtr34 (3492)
no, i dont wnat to spend my money lavishly on shopping. lately, my eyes have been opened that money is hard earned and in times of crisis, very easy to lose. thats why right now, i am really trying hard to be frugal and buy only stuffs that i need. :)
@diillu (5128)
yea,yea...money crisis..god it is the worst experieence.. any one could ever experience..
No I don't think its wrong but if you have money to waste like that then I think that you should do at least one charitable thing with it,like give the things that you don't use to goodwill or salvation army. Just replace those things you don't use with the new things.
@carolscash (9500)
I don't really like to shop and I would never spend money lavishly on anything. I especially won't buy something that I don't want. I usually only buy items that we need and then I try to find them on sale.
shopping is fun..spending money brings some satisfaction..just as long as we know how to spend wisely and not overspend..and remember to save! ;)
@uath13 (8206)
If their unwanted why are you buying them?