What does residual income mean and do for you?

Residual income, dream-building photo - Residual income means that you don't have to do all the work. You join a team who helps you to build a deep referral base who does 99% of the work for you while you are left with a much more reasonable and manageable 1% of it.
Many of us work hard everyday making that extra buck online or through other means, but how often do we take the time to think about and setup a system that produces residual income? This concept involves joining a strong team who helps you to build a solid foundation, a system whereby you get paid over and over again, not solely based on your efforts, but by building a deep referral base. That way, when you are sick one day, or go on vacation for a week, you will still make far more money than alone, even while you are asleep, and you can pass to your kids and grandkids!!! What does residual income mean to you? What are your dreams for spending it? Retire young, travel, buy a new car, get a nicer home, pay for college, give to charity? Speak up!!! Visit my profile to join our successful money-making team!!!
@vanities (11410)
• Davao, Philippines
Its great! and it is one way to have an extra income without knowing it actually since its your recruit whos gonna work and youve got the percentage of what his earning..i have also some few referrals but not good enough for a life time i guess..im still trying to build some now..
Absolutely extra income is great, and especially if most of it is residual, meaning it will keep coming regardless of what you do, and you can't stop it or slow it down. As far as referrals, I have been very successful getting them with a system that builds them exponentially. Just visit my profile and the website in lower left corner.
@evlo173 (435)
I wish I had a residual income, people won't cooperate with me.Well,what residual income means to me,if i can receive income every week or every month, while I am going about my normal routine. I would buy a house and a car, and a apartment building so I can make more residual income. I can also give to charity.
@winterose (39897)
I try to do that with my writing, my books for example are an example of residual income.
@kathy77 (7488)
Residual income this is the money that you have earnt like you say not only from yourself but from people in your downline that is why you can earn money while you are asleep, you earn this kind of money in affiliate programs normally. In regards to my dreams I would spend most of this money either to travel but most of all of my children and grandchildren to inherit when I am gone so that they would not have to struggle trying to earn a living.
• Kottayam, India
It goes to saving
@creationhub (3070)
My dream of residual income or passive income became a reality. I was able to quit my full time job and still have the finance to move on with life. For me, a residual income must be one that is either on par or better than what I received from my pay package each month. Right now, I can say I have achieved it. In fact, I am now in the midst of making it better. Being a master of my time, energy and finance now, I am now able to move on to being an infopreneur - something I wanted to be for a long time. I believe that even an infopreneur will be able to make a living online as well.
Residual income is very powerful and a great concept. It is actually the only way to make any real money. I have yet to see a real good residual income opportunity, but maybe someday there will be one I can understand well enough to use. Good luck to you.
I understand the concept of residual very well, but it is just a matter of finding the right vehicle. I once was in Amway, but they are too crowded at the top, and the money-makers are the ones who got in first. When you are ready, signup via my profile and the strength in numbers of myLotters who are on my team will guarantee your success.
Amway has been restructured and they do things differently and work with other programs now. I am sort of a member of Amway but through a different organization and their concept is working very well. I have high hopes for this one.
I have always loved Amway and what the organization is doing. They are the epitome of residual income. I have contemplated joining Quixtar. It is tough when your spouse is so against it. The problem was before that I worked pretty hard at it, but spent more money that I made. How can I join under you?
@oldboy46 (2132)
Most of the residual income we have had for the past few years has been put into developing our organic farmlet .. plus we have saved some thankfully .. now that we are in drought there is no water for irrigation purposes .. which means no crops this year unless there is a lot of rain in the catchment areas that is. So the money we have saved, some of the residual income, will be used to pay the ongoing expenses and debts on the farm of course. Most important that will be .. since also because of the drought we were told at work a couple of weeks ago that we will only get about 1 trip per fortnight .. that is a big come down from driving a truck for 6 days a week to one day per fortnight .. big drop in income too. So now I will do maintenance on the farm with the gear we have .. maybe pick up a bit of casual work here and there .. and do the best we can with the money that we have. We had thought we would have another 4 years .. then I could quit driving trucks and stay home on the farm .. that looks like being extended now .. not only will we use the money saved to keep afloat .. but no more will be going into the kitty. So now for each year there is no water .. no vegetables and fruit and no truck driving .. add another 2 years onto that till I can quit driving trucks.
When it rains it pours I guess. Many of us are struggling to make ends meet, thus my eagerness to earn extra money online to supplement. Residual income is the key to real long-term, lasting success.
@oldboy46 (2132)
Thanks for best response here runningman.
@venshida (4837)
Having residual income is great. I am not really making any at this time. I just cannot get people to sign up on any of the site. I cannot even get my family to do it. I am currently working on some other projects so hopefully soon something will work out, and I can enjoy some residual income monies coming in. I am going to rereview your profile again, maybe you have some ideas that I can implement.
Residual income is the greatest, but I agree that it takes a lot to build a strong team, but you just have to keep plugging away, have faith, and never give up. Often, family and close friends are the hardest to convince, but once you "show them the money," then they are usually the most dedicated and dependable players to have long-term.
@nandans (1161)
It means a lot to me.. A person needs to retire, for that he/she needs some money to spend his/her livelihood happily..
Oh yes, residual income comes in handy for many things, including retirement especially. When you can leave a destiny, when you can leave a nestegg for your kids and grandchildren, then you know you are doing a good thing. I have just updated my profile, so be sure to check it out.