payday

@liyan97 (2128)
Northern Mariana Islands
Have you been paid my Mylot? How long did it take you to recieve the payment?
@eaforeman6 (8983)
mylot always pays. You dont have to worry about that. mylot is honest and is not one of those sites that will cheat you.
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
I just started Mylot a few days ago and I guess I am just curious. Thanks for the reasurance!
@mypchere (582)
I have not been paid by mylot, because i have not yet reach my minimum payout, have been here for three months, but i am not too active to make discussion or response, so i can't get my minimum payout yet.
@deebomb (15319)
I have been paid several times and will be paid for the month of April. The cut off day id the very last day of each month. You need to reach payout by then. Then about the 15th of the month you get paid. Last month I got paid on the 14th. So just keep posting and you will get there. and good luck.
@deebomb (15319)
liyan97 I just got confermation of pay a couplr of hours ago so if you made minium pay out you should hear soon.