Tears of Joy, Tears of Laughter, Tears of Anguish, Tears of Pain...

There so many events or instances that can cause our tears to come falling. When there is a joyful event which is so remarkedly important to us, we cannot help it, our tears come falling. When a funny incident takes place or when somebody cracks a joke so funny, tears well from our eyes in laughter without our knowing it. When bad incidents take place, when our loved ones get entangled with undesirable incidents, we cannot help it but cry. When those close to our hearts die, we cry due to so much pain that we feel. We can never help it. I know that I have cried for so many reasons, so many, that I cannot name them all. Do you feel this way, too?
@Sailor (1161)
My tears tend to well up when I am extremely mad and may be taking the choice of putting hands on the person so to speak.
oh my, that is surely scary, sailor. it means that once you cry, it can only mean one thing, you are very angry. it is good that you are able to have it under control at most times. the tears must have helped you to calm down.
@tigerdragon (4297)
crying is very good for our physical,e=motional and spiritual health. whenever i feel like crying because of some events whether joy or pain , i just let it out.usually if i experience a very touchy situation that is so close to my heart.it has to have feelings .only when we cry that our soul grows and that is where it all comes from. people who subdued their feelings does not want to grow and they thought they can escape from it. the more we escape , we degenerate as a human being.if only most of us could express ourselves honestly, maybe there would be less war in this world.
i like the way you express about spititual growth taking place in us if we shed our tears. this means, men and boys must never be told that crying is not for men. they need to cry, too, for they need spiritual growth to be taking place in them. a desirable thing to be taking place to everyone, be they be man or woman, child or adult.
@eshaan (6193)
Ya, there are so many,but they are imposiible to describe.
oh, yes, i can understand your position on this matter. nonetheless, it is surely good for us to let our tears out once in a while. it cleanses the eyes of some impuriites, too, anyway.