Use lysol in the store to spray your cart.

I went to the supermarket. I had just run out of my clorox wipes. I had to do a big shopping and needed the cart.So I went right to the lysol section. I took the can of lysol and sprayed my cart down. I then placed it back on the shelf. I had the look of crazy from this lady with her son. My cart smelled so good the whole time I shopped. I know this would be not good for all to do. I just thought if your like me and can't shop without cleaning the cart. It would be a help to you. I normally go to the rest room for paper towels and soap/water. I could not wait on the line.
@kattghoti (106)
I can understand the need to clean the cart, but it probably would have been better if you bought the lysol you used. It may seem insignificant, but you just short changed whoever bought that can.
You know I have to say your right. This is not right for me to do. I need more help with my germ issue. I did purchase my clorox wipes. I am very glad you mentioned this. I have often felt cans of body spray and many were not filled full. Thanks very much for this. Enjoy.
@amydawn11 (906)
Wow, you know I am such a freak sometimes when it comes to germs and I had not even realized that I never clean the cart..lol.The thought of how dirty they are had never even crossed my mind before. Yah so thanks a lot now I am gonna think about it everytime I go to get a cart..lol, I am just kidding, this did open my eyes though :)
@crazynurse (7489)
I can't say that I blame you! My husband teachs microbiology at the local college. The students went into the community and cultured various objects. The grocery cart handles grew LOADs of things on the petri dishes! The grocery cart handles were second only to the bathroom doorknob! Others that rated very high were public telephone receivers, public water fountains and of all things, the armrests at a movie theater!
@tentwo67 (3384)
It's the placing it back on the shelf that bothers me, personally. I would hate to have been the person that innocently paid full price for a less than full lysol after you used it in this manner. I would have been fine with your, uh, cleanliness if you had purchased the product you used. But that's just me.