Posting / Pricing

I try and answer a lot of the responses I get from the discussions I create. but I have heard recently that I dont get any money for that. Is it true? Is the money I earn only limited to discussions I make and other discussions I reply to? Or do I also get money for the many responses I give to people who take the time to answer my discussions? Thanks!
@hmike_d (1529)
You also earn from posting replies to other's discussions. There are some times that i can't think of a nice topic to start with.. so, i decided to keep on replying other user's discussions and it made my day. I paid after it and so, i realized, as long as you dont violate the rules of mylot in every discussions, you're gonna be paid.
okay thank you! I'm glad to hear that I am getting paid for all my postings then. *I did not join mylot just for the money, I love the communication too. but I could really use the little extra help it gives!* Thanks again!
@dramaqn (1990)
Yes, every little bit helps doesn't it? Especially with the gas prices rising constantly.
yes i think you do not get paid, oi know as i have been here since long, also the pricing isnt clear as you get paid more if the discussion is more lenghty and gets more reples, i would like to suggest that mylot should define their pricing pattern.........
From my limited experience here, you do get paid for both replies and comments. But then again, what would a little goth girl like me know?
@dramaqn (1990)
I also like to try and reply to those who responded to discussions I started. It never dawned on me to wonder if I got paid for that. Probably because I post my own discussions and reply to many discussions submitted by others, that I just focused on that.
yes u will get paid for responses also.try to start 4-5 discussions per day and post atleast 40-50 response then u will able to earn $1 per day.
@easyzheng (666)
So far as I know, we are not paid for answering the responses given to the discussions you started. But we do not do everything here for money, it's important to give response to those who give responses to your discussions too.
HEHE,i saw you give a lot of comments already.so you are active ,i am a new comer and like to give my opinion which maybe can do any help.But it said that not all your replies paid .thats's because maybe it is not with high quality.so we 'd better give reasonable and reply with high quallity. sometimes you are not paid or paid very little .but it is a good way to enjoy yourself i think.you can see your earnings right after your reply had been posted 24hours.