Human downfalls

Please list as many "downfalls" that you can think of about the human race in general.
@pyewacket (44031)
Rather than "list" the "downfalls" of the human race I think I can just basically sum up that one of the greatest negatives about mankind is his sense of domination over everything and everyone...Man wants to dominate and control nature and this planet..as a result we have destroyed it and polluted it. He wants to dominate all the living creatures on the planet which has resulted in the extinction of many species, and still remains doing so, as there are now so many species now endangered. Last man wants to dominate and control his own species..he does this but starting wars against people of different religions, races and cultures. All this and they say animals are dumb....who really is?...I think mankind.
Well sugar, you did it again today. Very well said, and thank you. "Best response."
@pyewacket (44031)
Thank you again for the best response marking--you really have some good discussions here and I rate you a + ;-)
@tess1960 (2386)
2 downfalls that came to mind were greed and envy! Both cause so much pain to so many people. We can see the results of greed at the gas pumps. Here is Kansas we've had tornadoes and flooding this past week and the gas prices hiked to over $3.00 a gallon today. Pure greed, it's a shame!
That is pitiful. Everytime there seems to be a tragic thing, people want to gain money on their expense.
Cruelty, greed, lying, killing in the name of their God, vanity, jealousy, envy etc., etc., etc., I could go on and on but I am getting too disgusted.