Least Enjoyed Amusement Ride

@Modestah (11192)
Okay, so we've done the favorite and the most harrowing experience....what about your least enjoyed? not necessarily the scariest - just one that was not worth your time, money, or memories. Mine, I think would have to be Space Mountain at Walt Disney World. It was noisy and jolting, not exciting or frightening nor exhilerating - just jolting left right up down - and extremely rackety to the ears. It made me want to throw up, not for the dizziness that never happened, but for the migraine it was want to give me.
@Rickrocks8 (1751)
We were at a water park it was the first ride we went on. I went down this thing going 55 miles per hour. It beat me up. I recieved a chlorine (I'm thinking this is TMI) and a wedgy right from he double hockey sticks. After my trip to the bathroom I was pretty much done for the day!
@ladyljs (1303)
I don't know what you call it, but it was at our local Black Walnut Festival last year. The ride looks like a 45 degree angle ferris wheel, with each seat having an umbrella over the top. It looked pretty easy to take my then 8 year olds on! Well, we got in, me in the middle and the ride started up. It was great at first...when it was going slow, but as they sped the darned thing up the umbrella seats would fly out sideways! The kids loved it and I just prayed that the ride would end. I vowed never to go on the ride again...after I lost my cookies when we got off!
our park had something called a "tilt-a-whirl" which everyone called tilt-a-hurl for obvious reasons. i never personally got sick on it,but if someone did, you'd be hit twice before you could say "eww".
@Woodpigeon (3710)
I didn't need even a moment to cme up with the answer to this. I hate he Zipper. Everything about it is wrong. Somoene has already vomited in the cage so it stinks, it goes well of the ground, it spins. it turns, and you can get stuck upside down. No thank you!
@misheleen73 (6037)
I absolutely abhor the Gravitron. Standing up and spinning around fast, waiting for either your own or someone else's puke to hit you in the face. No thank you m'am. I have no clue why that ride is so popular. All it does is make you dizzy & sick. Forget about eating 3 hours before and 3 hours after. Can't even walk straight when you get off.