f the girlfriend gets pregnant,would you consider marriage as your first option?

By joy
@MGjhaud (22899)
for me no. but my father is oppose to that cause God prohibits that. =) its actually what happen to my brother. they were young couples then and really still young. when he got her pregnant, my parents decided to marry them. they did, and now they're a happy couple. at first i know my brother felt regrets but then when my sister in law gave birth, everyone was so happy. =)
Firstly, i manifest that i am a girl, just want to talk about the topic,haha:). I think if the boy love the girl deeply he should consider marriage as his first option.but if that happened just because it is an unexpected thing and the boy is not so good to the girl they shouldn't choose marriage,which will bring hurt bo both of them.
@gasmas100 (587)
such things happen....though certainly avoidable. I guess i would certainly marry he, more so because I would only get the one I love pregnant.Besides, it would not be right to leave her by herself with a child. shameful, if i do
i think this is very shameless thing that without marrage the girl getting pregnant. first of all i dont think about noisence things this really happened in india also but shoot that people who involved in these relationships. ok now your answer if i do this type of thing then i got married with her because we both are responsible for that
@Gemmygirl1 (2870)
I don't agree with getting married - especially if the parents force you to do it - just because there's a pregnancy. I have been with my boyfriend for 9 years now, we're not married & we have a beautiful baby girl who will be 1 next month. I think a lot of people need to get it in their heads that it's not the worst situation in the world just to have a baby out of marriage - it's very common these days & not everyone is going to rush off & be married coz they get pregnant. It's the decision of the couple ONLY & parents really need to butt out of a situation like this, they have lived their lives & need to allow their children to have their own independent lives - to make mistakes on their own coz that's the only way people will learn.
@lafavorito (2964)
pregnant bride - pregnant bride, this is not my idea of my wedding portrait
My first option will be to deliver the baby safely. Marriage will be decided once the baby is born, judgemental people believe otherwise. God doesn't prohibit a child being born outside marriage, only close minded people prohibit that. I got pregnant before my boyfriend and I were married, we considered getting married right after we found out about our unborn child but when we realized how much work it is to arrange a wedding we postponed it until I give birth. Being pregnant is fun but hard, so is planning for a wedding but those two doesn't mix, it will bring too much stress.
@jothis (519)
IF THey are living happly then what problem. i think ur brother was right and may be u cant be the owner of vast mind like him
If I got pregnant, my first choice is abortion. I'm just not having kids, whether I'm married or not.