"myLot" is just great

@scorpio16 (1707)
There are so many forums but none of those can match with "myLot" due to its typical features. It is so user friedly, I don't fine at another forums. I would like to thank to its organiser for putting and using his brain in developing this site so interesting.
@jennybianca (12912)
Yes, I enjoy My Lot. There are some great people here & good discussions (if one can ignore the obnoxious). I wish thearnings were higher.
well ,scorpio,I am very glad to meet you in the mylot webstite ,as you say,mylot is so great that it gives people opportunities to communicate with each other around the world ,mylot give us happy ,no matter you belong which country,no matter your skin colour,we are free to discuss anything with anybody .I must say although my english is not very well,I give my sincereness to all friends of the world. I hope you can find many friends through mylot website.and have a good time!
@maddog108 (3440)
i agree with you its all so a lot of fun in here too a lot of good people ive found other sites not so friendly
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
Well it would be nice if you could put me on your list before you "Officially" say "Thank You"...lol...I also feel that mylot is great, in fact if I were to rate it betwwn 1-10 mylot would recieve a 20.....I believe that it isn't the :paying factor" that makes MYLOT the Best, but the members who post and respond to the discussions...I find that some responses impact my life in a positive way! So remeber.....Add me to your list....