Do you ever feel like you're suffering from information overload?

It seems like everyday I've got something more to do. Check with my doctor. Check with my drug (medicinal, you smart-alecks) program. Check with the university. Check with the fafsa. Check with the bank. Check with job services. Check with the internet programs. Worry about taxes. Worry about this, that, or the other paper work. Take care of your social and familial obligations. Does it ever feel like too much to you? I know it does me.
@nonew3 (1941)
Yeah. I have had so many emails, phone calls, voicemails, etc., I have had to leave a message with my attorneys saying that hey we really need to prioritize all this because it is driving me LOONEY! It is possible to get WAY too much going on all at the same time!
I'm interested in knowing what exactly you delegated to the attorneys.
@nonew3 (1941)
It has been a matter of dealing with only the most urgent issues right now, and then go down the list and deal with other less pressing issues, all in order. I have multiple disabilities, and as such, can only deal with so much at a time. It's not so much an issue of delegating things to the attorneys, as it has been a matter of prioritizing.
@nonew3 (1941)
Each legal issue has its own set of letters, emails, phone calls, reading, writing, etc. And, I have several legal issues right now going on at the same time. Because of my multiple disabilities, I get information overload rather quickly. When I don't prioritize, I get very overloaded, overwhelmed, and exhausted, and it starts to eventually affect my stamina and my moods.
@Swtrose (3399)
Don't I know it. I think that sometimes I've taken on so much and have this huge weight on my shoulders that it makes me tired and warn out. I'm still searching for that tranquil place with its special magic where I can just relax and get lost for awhile. lol
Aren't we all searching for that place?
@Swtrose (3399)
Yeap and I think I found it, but I don't go there often enough.
Amen to that.