Are you the neat type or is your bedroom always messed up?

@Ysera324 (237)
Lately, my boyfriend has started comparing me to my pet hamster because I usually mess up our room. Clothes everywhere, books scattered, wires from cellphone chargers, earphones and flat iron all tangled up, bed not made, the works.. I only clean my room when I start sneezing because of the dust and when there seems to be no more room ta walk on. My boyfriend does clean up after me but after a few hours, its all a mess again. *grins sheepishly* How about you?
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
i am a messy force of nature, any room that I am in for any length of time is a mess. Lol, to me a tidy room is a sign of a sick mind blessed be
@Ysera324 (237)
Haha.. I've yet to see a post who says he or she is neat.. I wonder how they can keep that up.. Lol..
@diillu (5128)
We are so alike...Me too have a room always meesed up and t some instance i like the room messed up rather than neat and tidy room but just opposite my bf is neat and tidy type.
@Ysera324 (237)
Actually, I'd rather have my room neat and tidy.. It's just that I'm too DARN lazy to clean it.. Lol.. It seems too much work.. =)
@lovesu (143)
before i married,my room are always jumbled,and i clean it just once in the Spring Festival.
@vjr_1979 (133)
Yes, I know the situation. My bedroom often looks the same. Actually I don't enjoy cleaning the house. It's boring.
lol! thats pretty bad. im the type of person that likes to have everything in its place. though the rest of my household doesnt necessarily feel the same way..so im the one running behind ppl picking up the trail of mess they leave behind lol!
@Ysera324 (237)
You're just like my boyfriend.. Actually I pity both of you.. having to clean up after people like me.. *sigh* I wonder if you actually ENJOY cleaning up..
@rb200406 (1825)
i am a neat type.i generally have my bedroom neat & clean.i always make it a point to make my room tidy.i don't like the untidy look .