What type television service do you have ?

I have Bell Exspress Vu Satelite, which I cant stand, its raining where I am and I cant get a signal. What do you have ,I thinking of getting digital cable.
We have Dish Network and have the same problem when it is raining hard, we can't get a reception, but other than that it has been wonderful, so I think we will keep it.
Rogers offers a bundle deal, which gets you 15 percent off your monthly services if you get 4 services.
They have deals like that also here, but my boyfriend signed a 2 year deal with our internet provider (which is DSL, not cable) so we are unable to go with their service
oh, is your internet fast ?
Can you get Rogers cable in your area? I've got highspeed lite and it's not bad for me, but I upgraded recently from Ultralite. I've even got digital phone service from Rogers which can be a pain in the behind when the power goes out. I love the Rogers services and wouldn't ever go with any other company.
I live in Kitchener, Ontario and thats the only cable service thats offered. Some of my friends have rogers and they also couldnt be happier.
I live in Toronto and there are plenty of options available, but again, I stick with my choice of Rogers. Would never go anywhere else, even if the service cost less.
Ive heard nothing but good things about Rogers. So I might try them out.
@lightningMD (5932)
We have no television service right now. We had cable but we shut it off because the price went way to high. I watch a few shows on line but other than I really dont miss it.
I should probaly do the same and just get none. I find I get way too involved in shows and I spend way too much time watching tv , when I could spend it doing something productive. Thanks for your response.
@lightningMD (5932)
We have no television service. I was just to expensive so we shut it off. I dont really miss it except for the news. We might turn it back on in the Fall or winter since we will be inside more.