What was your favorite childhood tv show/cartoon?

I love reminiscing about my past....things were so innocent back then! My favorite shows were "The Little Bits" and "Eureka's Castle" from Nickelodeon. I also loved watching "Family Matters" and "Step by Step" that used to come on on T.G.I.F's. Oh, I loved "Full House" too!
@Jesikka06 (185)
hey, omgoodness! i could go on forever about this one! lol i LOVED watching Kenan and Kel and All That, Ahhhhhh real monsters, are you afraid of the dark, so weird, yea lots of good ones, some i cant even remember! but it brings back memories to think about it!
Awww...kenan and kel...I loved that one! I also watched "Clarissa explains it all"
@nancygibson (3737)
• France
I loved the Clangers most of all, I still enjoy getting the video out and rewatching them. Did you know you can get the knitting pattern for the clangers, so everyone can have one of their very own. So cool.
I am a big kid by nature. I love watching the smurfs a lot. I also love the littles it was so funny. I still watch t.vland so I get all my favorites. Good times, threes company. The Jefferson's,mash,all in the family when it's on. I love them all.