What's your favorite Color?

My favorite is light bluegreen.. I like the color of the sea. It's so nice to the eyes.
@elisa812 (3032)
My favorite color is light peach. I think it's really pretty. :)
Your favorite color means strength, protection, confidence and communication. Thanks for the response elisa812! :)
my fav color is pink
Pink is the color of universal love. Pink is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink. A pink carnation means "I will never forget you". -Lovely Color. Betiful! Thanks for the response CarmelLove
hello arsonizta , i love red color simply bcos of ferrari , i love ferrari car as red resembles ferrari , red is also my car colour so i just love it . Red colour denotes attitude and action so i like it
hello arsonizta , i love black red color simply bcos of ferrari , i live ferrari car and red resembles ferrari , red is also my car colour so i just love it . Red colour denotes attitude and action so i like it
@happymom1 (1179)
Since i was young i really like blue and pink. I love that colors it is the sign of dignity and usually the color of the sky.
i like white.... n black... n maybe pink... hehe
@ikinta (1238)
I like almost all color. But I think I like red the most and I dont know the reason. Maybe it just fits my character. I'm not really brave though or maybe I just want to be brave:P