What do you dream to be now?

Singapore
It has been said that dreams shape our future. What dreams we dare to chase, could lead us to great fortunes or the depths of despair. As we move through life our dreams are changed by our experiences. Old ones either change to suit us or simply die. If you dare to dream now, no matter how silly or impractical it might be, what would you dream?
@toxic_f22 (166)
Yes ... You are very right .... "If you can dream of it , you can acheive it " ...I am a big dreamer ....and always try to get what I dream ... A dream Provides you with a much needed Goal or Aim in you r life ... I have dreamed of many things and slowly but steadily , I am working towards them ... Thats the way Life should be lived .... PS . I wont reveal my dreams here, just dosent feel right ... PS 2 . Very Nice question ....
Dreams are powerful things ain't they :) I understand why you won't share your dreams, sometimes they are just too personal :)
i wanna be famous designer of clothes, maybe having my own clothing line..hehehe!! there's nothing wrong of dreaming right??
Maybe you could give cafepress.com a shot. You can upload and promote your designs there and they will handle all the making, shipping and customer service. You never know ;)