Men are polygamous in nature. True or False?

Mostly..they are polygamous..1 out of 10,000 I think is faithful to their betterhalf. For you?
@huilee (1010)
I guess my partner is faithful at this very moment... But his temper is horrible... I guess its true... When they are good at one thing, they are bad at the other... My bf is the faithful type, but of coz i dunno what the future holds... But his temper can kill and be the cause of everything...
Yup..we don't know what will the future brings. But I guess no one is perfect but we must try to be one. You think you're faithful too?
@huilee (1010)
Yesh, i think for the moment, im still very faithful to my parnter... Keke... It sounds like i wun in the future, nope... just kidding... I mean i always treat my bf as if hes the last and treat tt he will be my life partner... But actually tts not very good either... If he breaks up with me, it will be a real heart break...
yeah..a very bad heart break..once you give your whole heart to him.
Polygamy? Ah, those were the good old days! But at that time, they hadn't invented the Ferrari yet so they didn't really had a reason for saving up money. Now I'm of the view that monogamy is just fine as long as she's helping me save for that Ferrari!
Even today there are men who are realy polygamous but not all. by the way what is ferrari? never heard it here in our place hehehehe.. :)
It's a luxury car. In the same league as Porsche or Lamborghini.
Oh..ok..thanks for that ;)
@Kman64 (102)
I do think men are polygamous by nature by far. However, I have been faithful for 17 years even though I have had the urge many times to stray but would not do it out of respect and caring for my better half. I am sure she has had the same urges as well.
Thank you Kman64. I really admire you sir! Just keep away from tempations. Temptation is not bad they say. But giving in to temptation is seriously bad.:)
@toonatoons (3739)
that's what people say, and men have been using that as an excuse. if there are exceptions, my loved one would be the one of out 10,000! hehe...
hehehe...you're right tin. mine too. by the way thanks for letting me in here in myLot. i really love discussions tru writing. :)