Living

What are your current living conditions? (house, apartment, shack, etc) and who do you live with? (spouse, parents, friends, etc)
@webeishere (36353)
part of my family - My daughter and my wife and myself. My son isn't in this & neither of my 2 grandsons are in it. My avatar is me, my youngest grandson Hunter and my Buddy BUSTER!
I own a house in a suburb North of Minneapolis Minnesota USA. I am almost 53 and my wife is 49. We also have my father lving with us as I am his caregiver in his ailing health. We have a beagle named Buster also whom is my buddy. He gets spoiled rotten around here. We have only owned this house and we bought it about 5 years ago. I don't know why we waited for so long to buy though. We have a 29 year old daughter who bestowed us with 2 superb grandsons and we also have a 26 year old son. they both live away from home.Now why didn't you include in the starting of this discussion your status of living arrangements? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
Sorry normally I do answer my own q's but forgot this time... I'm 23 and been on my own since 18... currently renting a house with roommates, Breepeace and Raven, Breepeace is a good friend and Raven used to be but lately not so much... we share the house with a pure-bred Siberian Husky, Summer, Bree's cat Onya and my Kitten Zeus, as well as 4 fish...
@webeishere (36353)
And thank you very much for understanding my interest in you as well. Do the cats and the Huskie get along well? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Well Onya and Summer have come to an agreement, Summer doesn't try to eat her and she wont kick his butt, I'm worried about my kitten though, he will not stand up for himself and bolt (which Summer will see as a prey running) or he will roll over on his back and look at you to rub it... so right not my Zeus is kept away from Summer