A bad joke this must be

This I guess was a bad joke - This cake is not mine. It was sent to me in an email.
I would never want this to be my cake. I was sent this today by email. I would find this to be a very bad joke. It is not the cake I see fit for a baby shower. You may feel differently that is also fine. How do you like this cake? I am sure you can click the picture?
Oh my gosh, I have never seen anything like it. It is gross. I don't know what I would think if I saw this. It is very tasteless. Makes you laugh and cringe at the same time. wow,,lol
I agree to not wanting this cake. I think we all could use a joke and a good laugh. it's just not my kind of cake. Maybe at someone else's party who enjoyed this kind of cake.
@alilswt (388)
i know i would not want that for my baby shower
@kclaret59 (587)
I really don't think it is funny... i don't want to eat even a single slice of the cake.. and i'd slap it on the face of whosoever would give that kind of cake to me.. i warn yah!!lol
@lucgeta (925)
• France
You're right it's certainly a bad joke, it doesn't seem fit for any kind of situation. You know some people find themselves very funny and never bother about anything. But let's not spoil the party coz of that :)
@palonghorn (5483)
That's not a bad joke, that's just bad taste!
I think it depends on the type of personality you have. If someone gave that to me at my baby shower, I would think it was funny. Some things don't always have to be so serious.
@Polly1 (12647)
Oh my, Someone took the time and made the pretty blue border. Then they ruined it and put the women having a baby. Very tacky and tasteless, also very rude to take to a baby shower. I would not want any cake like that.
yes I would say that was a very bad joke. I would never think that was funny. nor would I want something like that for my baby shower. I would have been very upset about that.
@nurhoney (1123)
its not a joke for the person who sent it...probably he/she wanted to make it a unique cake but it turned out to be the "talk of the town"...its not a proper cake for such occassion, nobody sane would want to get a cake like that either...has anybody seen the person who made that? he/she needs to take cake baking courses!...hehehe
@sjohnson628 (3197)
EW! That is very poor taste. Especially if it was for a first time mother to be.
@Woodpigeon (3710)
No, I don't think I would be too impressed with that cake, either. My baby showers were attended by quite a range of people and ages and I would have been mortified to have my god daughter or grandmother se something like that. Not too cool unless it would be under a specific set of circumstances.
Well, it's in poor taste yes, but it is funny. My guess the person that got this has a pretty sick sense of humor too perhaps. It takes all sorts.
@hezoid (2147)
It's not something i'd appreciate, or ever want to give anyone! I find it cheap, tacky and in bad taste. Each to their own though, is what i say.